Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Who makes baby blankets?

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Who makes baby blankets?

Advertisements
    Anyone here make and sell baby blankets? I'm interested in buying one for a coworker/friend who is having a baby girl in November. Thanks!
  2. Regular Member
    I'd be happy to knit her one, if you provide me money for material. I don't really have any pictures of ones I have made. I made one for DB, and DB's mom. I'm currently making some baby doll blankies for his sister and law's little girls, so, I could post a pic of one of them. I just did finish up a baby blanket for a lady at my church who is also due in November! ha
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    A poster named QMCs Wife just ran a countest from her etsy shop; she had lots of very pretty blankets in there. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7085088
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by eelo View Post
    A poster named QMCs Wife just ran a countest from her etsy shop; she had lots of very pretty blankets in there. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7085088
    Thank you Eelo for the compliment!!!

I'd be happy to make a baby blanket for you if you're interested in a crocheted blanket. I have a few listed in my Etsy Shop, Creative Dragonfly, or you could PM me and let me know what colors you'd be interested in and I'll be happy to make one.

Visit my Etsy Shop, Creative Dragonfly, for handmade baby and children's items.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QMC's Wife View Post
    Thank you Eelo for the compliment!!!

I'd be happy to make a baby blanket for you if you're interested in a crocheted blanket. I have a few listed in my Etsy Shop, Creative Dragonfly, or you could PM me and let me know what colors you'd be interested in and I'll be happy to make one.
    For the record, the blanket from QMC's Wife arrived 2 days after she shipped. It was lovely, much prettier in person than my computer screen shows, very soft and comfy. The quality of workmanship was excellent, and she even included a matching smaller piece, about 15x15. My grandson loves his little blanket, and he uses the smaller one to cover his little stuffies at bedtime.