Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Purses, bags, diaper bags and more...any style

1. Member

Purses, bags, diaper bags and more...any style

Advertisements
    I started out with camo bags, and I have fabric for all 4 branches now ( both desert and woodland marines) and the new navy blue digital. Here is a sample of a few designs. More are in the works. All prices are for the item itself, and shipping is actual charges based on where you are. I will be happy to combine shipping on multiple items.

This is a quilted purse with an outside pocket in front, and pockets all the way around the interior, which I can customize to whatever you want. I made this one with 2 pen slots, one just the size of my cell phone, one for my ipod, a bottle of tylenol, make up brush, lipstick, etc. This can be in 2 or 3 fabrics, and I can do anything I can find fabric for. I have one in process that is in Air Force camo with the blue trim and a nametape that says "Air Force Wife" to go right above the front pocket. These are 50.00

This is made to resemble an Army ACU uniform blouse, and was made for one of the ladies here on this forum. I can modify this to resemble any uniform blouse, or I can do something similar with other fabrics. This one features nametapes and rank, ribbon (color your choice), flag patch and unit patches on either sides. Purse has functioning front pockets with velcro closure, pockets on each outer side, and an upper pocket on the inside back, plus 3 pockets on the inside front panel. (customizeable to whatever size you'd like)
    These are 45.00

Pillowcases made for any decor/theme. These fit standard pillows, and have an upper fabric, folded in cuff, and body fabric. They take hardly any time to make, so my prices are based pretty much just on supplies, which run about 10.00-12.00 per pillowcase (fabrics aren't cheap!). If you want one in a military fabric, they will be 10.00, other fabrics 12.00.

This is my original design diaper bag, oversized. It is about 22 inches wide, 18 inches tall, 8 inches front to back. Another I can do in any fabric/theme or military camo. This features two velcro closed front pockets, elastic topped pockets on each end, one long pocket along the back with flap and 2 buckle closure, heavy duty zipper closure on top with paracord zipper pulls, adjustable shoulder strap, and pockets all the way around the interior, customizeable to your requested number or size. Military ones can add nametapes, rank/unit patches if you like. These are 100.00

I have literally dozens more patterns for purses/tote bags, checkbook/wallets, produce bags, change purses, etc. and I'll make some up in the near future after I finish a few more orders I have on my list. I've got about a 3 week turnaround right now on most items from payment received to ship date.

If you're looking for something specific feel free to ask. I'll accomodate as much as I can, and I can work with you if you're on a budget.
  2. Member
    PS...please check out my blog for other projects, and progress
  3. Broken..Wish he'd come back.
    Broken..Wish he'd come back.
    ME: Louisville, Ky HIM: Hating my guts in Korea
    Blog Entries
    Oh gosh.. I love those! They are freaking awesome.. I'm soo writing to DF and asking him if I can have one! He owes me awesome stuff anyways.. and I want one!
    ]
    Wifey to: Pickels & *his itty bitty* & crinklemynosey & gc_butterfly88&blondy0903
  4. Member
    Thanks...DH told me I needed to make another diaper bag cause he's stealing this one to take on his deployment
  5. Junior Member
    Those are so cute! When the time comes I think I will be looking to order a diaper bag from you!
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    LOVE the diaper bag!!! I don't have kids yet.... but do you make them out of other fabrics? I'm not military
  7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    LOVE the diaper bag!!! I don't have kids yet.... but do you make them out of other fabrics? I'm not military
    absolutely! I'm a quilter so I have TONS of fabric....I'll make it from whatever you'd like.

I'll discount the price if you provide the fabric. thats about half of my price-supplies like thread, lining, interfacing, buckles, velcro, zipper, etc. but the fabric runs about 6-9.00 per yard depending on what you find. some are a little higher, 10-11 per yard. just depends on what you want
  8. Sparky's Wife and Jack's Mommy
    Sparky's Wife and Jack's Mommy
    I love your stuff!!!! I would love to get a bag. Do you by any chance make backpack style bags?

Thanks,

Rebecca
  9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bec1750 View Post
    I love your stuff!!!! I would love to get a bag. Do you by any chance make backpack style bags?

Thanks,

Rebecca
    I haven't yet but I do have a pattern for one so that wouldn't be a problem. I can tweak it to be more what you are looking for, or if you have a picture(s) of a bag you like I can come pretty close to replicating it. I didn't use a pattern on the diaper bag or army purses, I just "wing" it on those, making whatever parts whatever size I wish them to be haha! I am drafting up patterns to sell though of what I design.
  10. Banned
    Banned
    I love them!
    Last edited by clsmarathon; 07-19-2009 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Nevermind, I'm a moron.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast