Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Handmade Baby Items

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Handmade Baby Items

Advertisements
    My Etsy Shop is up and running and I thought I'd post a link to it. I can do custom colors and I will be adding more items soon. If you'd like a custom item just PM me and I'll sell it direct rather than through Etsy.

Thanks for looking!!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7085088

Visit my Etsy Shop, Creative Dragonfly, for handmade baby and children's items.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Do you do anything military themed??
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I'm going to be working on some tag blankets in camo in the next week. Is there something specific you're looking for? I've found some "camo" yarn for afghans but I'm not sure it's actually going to resemble camo when the blanket is done.

4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QMC's Wife View Post
    I'm going to be working on some tag blankets in camo in the next week. Is there something specific you're looking for? I've found some "camo" yarn for afghans but I'm not sure it's actually going to resemble camo when the blanket is done.
    Is it the Red Heart acrylic yarn? I used it to make some things, and it does end up looking like camo. The only downside is that since it's acrylic, it's not all that soft. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I'm checking out your Etsy shop now!
    Cori Aletta______ Avery William

09.23.09_________06.13.11
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by mbcclady View Post
    Is it the Red Heart acrylic yarn? I used it to make some things, and it does end up looking like camo. The only downside is that since it's acrylic, it's not all that soft. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I'm checking out your Etsy shop now!
    The yarn I found was Bernat Camo, I'm going to pick some up this weekend and see how it looks once the afghan is done. I've found the Red Heart yarn isn't as soft as I'd like it too. Thanks!

6. Senior Member
    I love the pink and white Afgan but cannot afford 40 bucks right now good luck selling
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by oxbarbie06xo View Post
    I love the pink and white Afgan but cannot afford 40 bucks right now good luck selling
    Thanks for wishing me luck! I'm considering lowering the prices a tad in order to get some sales and I've got free shipping for the month of July, is there a target price you can afford?