Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where are all my

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    New chacos arrived today! I'm so excited to use them, hopefully tomorrow.
    I love my chacos!!! I wear them everywhere, with everything. I thought they were so ugly at first but the comfort can't be beat, I never wear my other sandals anymore. Easily my best purchase of 2016.
  2. Senior Member
    I've been on the fence about chacos since 2011. I really want some now.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I love my chacos!!! I wear them everywhere, with everything. I thought they were so ugly at first but the comfort can't be beat, I never wear my other sandals anymore. Easily my best purchase of 2016.
    Are chacos like tevas? Enlighten me please, my feet love comfort!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNTrish View Post
    I've been on the fence about chacos since 2011. I really want some now.
    My bf wears them like exclusively, which is why I thought they were so gross at first. I wish I had waited on mine only because they came out with new prints recently and I think I like them better. It was a real struggle finding a pair that weren't black but didn't clash with my extremely neutral wardrobe, I have the ones with a slimmer, more bendy type sole so it doesn't feel like I strapped a tire to my feet.

Quote Originally Posted by kt_bug View Post
    Are chacos like tevas? Enlighten me please, my feet love comfort!
    I've never tried Tevas but I'm pretty sure they're completely different, besides being ugly dad sandals. Chacos have a really grippy sole and the strap feeds through the bottom so you can tighten it to be a custom fit. They're supposed to be really durable but I haven't had mine long enough to really test that. I've walked like alllll day in them and gone hiking and my feet never hurt.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Chacos are life! So amazing for hiking and all things outside. This is my second pair and because it's a better fit, I might find myself purchasing another. I just hate that not all designs come in all styles. I want the new really pretty gray/blue cloud Z1's but my other two pairs are ZX2's. My Chaco tan cannot be compromised!

But seriously, if you participate in anything water related they're worth the investment. REI has some on sale right now as well.
  6. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    omg my chaco tan!

I have tevas that I LOVE but I would never go hiking with them. I use my chacos for traveling, walking all over cities and I even trekked a volcano with them. I also wear them with dresses sometimes. I am glad to see other chaco lovers here!

life's a party, rock your body
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by rayfinkle View Post
    omg my chaco tan!

I have tevas that I LOVE but I would never go hiking with them. I use my chacos for traveling, walking all over cities and I even trekked a volcano with them. I also wear them with dresses sometimes. I am glad to see other chaco lovers here!
    They're the best thing ever in Hawaii since there is so much mud and we often hike waterfalls. I love not having to change my shoes or take them off. Plus kayaking! I have two $20 gift cards for REI so I've decided to purchase another pair lol
  8. Proud Navy Wife and mommy of 3
    Proud Navy Wife and mommy of 3
    I live in San Diego and we have some pretty good hiking trails I have been wanting to get back in to hiking since my son passed away 3 years ago I have put on depression weight and want to get back into shape just haven't had the motivation.
    Mommy to Jocelyn, Jazmine (angel baby), Jayson (My Angel in the sky)and Jacquelyn
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cangelicious View Post
    I live in San Diego and we have some pretty good hiking trails I have been wanting to get back in to hiking since my son passed away 3 years ago I have put on depression weight and want to get back into shape just haven't had the motivation.
    I loved hiking the mountains in San Diego!

Torrey Pines would be good for you if you're wanting to start back up again and looking for a little incline.

10. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    I loved hiking the mountains in San Diego!

Torrey Pines would be good for you if you're wanting to start back up again and looking for a little incline.
    I agree. Also try Penasquitos Canyon Preserve, Lake Poway/Lake Murray, or most of the trails in Balboa park for relatively flat ones to get back into hiking
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast