Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Holiday Card Exchange!

1. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

2015 Holiday Card Exchange!

Advertisements
    Hey everyone! It was brought up that some people were interested in doing the Holiday Card Exchange again, so we decided to go ahead and make that happen since we still have a good chunk of time before the Holidays roll around!

The requirements for participation, same as in previous years, are the following:

** You must have 500 posts and 3 months' membership
    ** You must also have a minimum of 25 posts PER MONTH during the months of August, September and October 2015 in order to participate. I know some will think the post count/time requirement is unfair and I am sorry about that but it is a safe guard put into place to make sure everyone participating is an active member on the boards!

The deadline to sign up will be Saturday, November 14th, 2015!

Cards will need to be mailed by Saturday, December 5th, 2015.

If anything unexpectedly prevents you from participating after you have received the official list of addresses, please PM me or a STAFF member to notify us!

You will need to PM me the following information by November 14th if you wish to participate:

Member Name:
    First and Last Name of Everyone the card will be addressed to:
    Address:
    Any additional information (do you prefer non-religious, no Santa, non-holiday-specific/winter cards, etc.):

Please be aware of the costs involved in participating in this exchange. I know in past years there have been 50+ people signed up and I'm sure it won't be that crazy with how low our numbers are now but there is still the possibility of large turnout! Holiday cards can generally be purchased for as little as $3 for a box of 25 cards, or can cost more if you choose fancier ones. If you sign-up but choose to opt out or need to make any changes to your address you must do so by the signup deadline date which is November 14th.

Also remember that when you sign up, you are signing up to send a card to everyone on the list, even if a person may not be your favorite person on the boards. You will be expected to send out cards to all participating members. If you sign up and do not follow through, you will be put on the black list and will no longer be able to participate in any exchanges on MSOS!

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns! I'm looking forward to this, it should be fun!

2. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket
    I missed this last year! Glad you guys got my hint
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I love the holiday card exchange!!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Ohhh, this is a great idea!!! I love celebrating the holidays as much as possible!!! I think I'm good on the post counts? But, how do I know my monthly post count?

5. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    Ohhh, this is a great idea!!! I love celebrating the holidays as much as possible!!! I think I'm good on the post counts? But, how do I know my monthly post count?

I checked and you're good so you can PM me your info whenever you get the chance!

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    I checked and you're good so you can PM me your info whenever you get the chance!
    Sweet! Thank you Is it bad, that I'm SO ready for Christmas...but I'm not rushing time. I really love Halloween and Thanksgiving too!
  7. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    Sweet! Thank you Is it bad, that I'm SO ready for Christmas...but I'm not rushing time. I really love Halloween and Thanksgiving too!
    I'm ready for Christmas just based on the fact that I get 2 weeks off

8. Senior Member
    this is awesome!! I'm not looking forward to Christmas because I dont want to be 30!! but if my post count is good I'd love to be involved!
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  9. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by irish85 View Post
    this is awesome!! I'm not looking forward to Christmas because I dont want to be 30!! but if my post count is good I'd love to be involved!
    You are good to go you can PM your details whenever you get the chance!

10. Senior Member
    Aww, bummer. I wish I had known this was gonna happen again this year. Would have posted more cause the card exchange was fun last time around.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast