Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 143

Thread: Fantasy Football?

  1. Senior Member
    JaneSays's Avatar
    JaneSays is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,588
    #31
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    What Jenny said I love that people want to join but if you don't update your teams or are just active the first few weeks and then duck out the last part of it and leave players up on bye weeks or whatever, it gets frustrating!
    Yeah, what they said. It doesn't take long to switch out players during bye week or if they are hurt/not playing.
  2. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    amandalouwho2's Avatar
    amandalouwho2 is offline
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jarrell, Texas
    Posts
    10,443


    #32
    I mean I make it hard to not want to be active too I offer a prize to first place and everything


  3. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,519
    #33
    Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    I mean I make it hard to not want to be active too I offer a prize to first place and everything
    Starting this year?


    life's a party, rock your body
  4. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    amandalouwho2's Avatar
    amandalouwho2 is offline
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jarrell, Texas
    Posts
    10,443


    #34
    Quote Originally Posted by fraujennyy View Post
    Starting this year?
    I thought I did it last year? At least I thought I sent it to you!


  5. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,519
    #35
    Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    I thought I did it last year? At least I thought I sent it to you!
    Nope! But I don't care! I just play for funsies.


    life's a party, rock your body
  6. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    amandalouwho2's Avatar
    amandalouwho2 is offline
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jarrell, Texas
    Posts
    10,443


    #36
    Quote Originally Posted by fraujennyy View Post
    Nope! But I don't care! I just play for funsies.
    I'm gonna send you a PM, I did an Amazon gift card and it charged my account and shows it was sent so now I'm wondering who the heck got the gift card now!


  7. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,519
    #37
    Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    I'm gonna send you a PM, I did an Amazon gift card and it charged my account and shows it was sent so now I'm wondering who the heck got the gift card now!
    Well, I am an idiot! Yahoo isn't my primary email address so I just never got it! It's totally in there and now I have some Amazon credit! Thank you so much, Amanda! That is seriously awesome!


    life's a party, rock your body
  8. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    amandalouwho2's Avatar
    amandalouwho2 is offline
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jarrell, Texas
    Posts
    10,443


    #38
    Quote Originally Posted by fraujennyy View Post
    Well, I am an idiot! Yahoo isn't my primary email address so I just never got it! It's totally in there and now I have some Amazon credit! Thank you so much, Amanda! That is seriously awesome!
    I'm just really relieved you got it, I was worried for a second

    You're welcome!!


  9. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    amandalouwho2's Avatar
    amandalouwho2 is offline
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Jarrell, Texas
    Posts
    10,443


    #39
    Does anyone have an issue with an August 28th draft date? It's a Friday night and I set it for 6:00 PST so that would make it 7 for MST, 8 for CST and 9 for EST so that gives everyone fairly enough time to get home and be draft ready?

    Let me know if the date needs to change or if anything absolutely does not work for you!


  10. Senior Member
    irish85's Avatar
    irish85 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,732
    #40
    Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    Does anyone have an issue with an August 28th draft date? It's a Friday night and I set it for 6:00 PST so that would make it 7 for MST, 8 for CST and 9 for EST so that gives everyone fairly enough time to get home and be draft ready?

    Let me know if the date needs to change or if anything absolutely does not work for you!
    Im good with that
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •