Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Food journal ladies :)

1. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by TrishAFSpouse View Post
    lol.. i said in your other thread that BF was like 500 cals... i was off a bit, but it definitely burns calories... which is why you need to eat more than a non BF woman of same likeness
    500 is an option, too. I just don't want to get in the mindset of eating 500 extra in one setting 300 gives me a little wiggle room

2. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Here's mine Jjc433's profile | MyFitnessPal.com

I don't use it super regularly but some days, especially when I'm introducing new foods or meals, I like to check out my daily amounts/measurements/food things

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

3. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Penni View Post
    Here's mine Jjc433's profile | MyFitnessPal.com

I don't use it super regularly but some days, especially when I'm introducing new foods or meals, I like to check out my daily amounts/measurements/food things
    I added you, and I just saw this. Good thing I didn't add a random weirdo!

4. Senior Member
    I use myfitnesspal. I try to keep up with mine. Usually keeps me in line lol but idk how to include the link here to find me
  5. Junior Member
    I don't know how to add people!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

6. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamzyn View Post
    I don't know how to add people!!
    oh gosh.. if i remember (Because i haven't been on mfp for a bit).. there is a section for Friends.. maybe its under community..
    you go there and you can add people's usernames.. or you can send ppl yours..

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
  7. Travel Junkie
    Travel Junkie
    I've used caloriecounter.com in the past, now if I track, I use Cal Counter app on my iPhone. At the moment, my daily caloric intake is so rigid, I know I'm exactly in the target range. I'm in my control phase LOL.

But I LOVE food, and I think about it almost constantly. I am at the point where I cannot sit through a food commercial! I grew up in the kitchen and was baking by age 6. I am a foodie. It just takes sooooooo much self control UGH
  8. 021409<3
    021409<3
    Quote Originally Posted by guerita View Post
    I've used caloriecounter.com in the past, now if I track, I use Cal Counter app on my iPhone. At the moment, my daily caloric intake is so rigid, I know I'm exactly in the target range. I'm in my control phase LOL.

But I LOVE food, and I think about it almost constantly. I am at the point where I cannot sit through a food commercial! I grew up in the kitchen and was baking by age 6. I am a foodie. It just takes sooooooo much self control UGH
    This is part of my struggle too...growing up my family was centered around food and it's resulted in such an addiction to food that is really hard to cope with. Another thing I'm struggling with right now is not going out to eat every day with coworkers. I swear everyone in this office goes and grabs fast food for lunch and I'm just sitting at my desk with my veggies and my slimfast lol. I keep telling myself it'll be worth it and that's why I really like the MFP app cause at the end of the day when you log it it tells you if every day is like today, you'll weigh ___ in 5 weeks. It's really motivating for me to see that number go down on my good days and it makes me want to stay on track when I have "cheat days" and the hypothetical number goes up.
  9. Travel Junkie
    Travel Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Ashley View Post
    This is part of my struggle too...growing up my family was centered around food and it's resulted in such an addiction to food that is really hard to cope with. Another thing I'm struggling with right now is not going out to eat every day with coworkers. I swear everyone in this office goes and grabs fast food for lunch and I'm just sitting at my desk with my veggies and my slimfast lol. I keep telling myself it'll be worth it and that's why I really like the MFP app cause at the end of the day when you log it it tells you if every day is like today, you'll weigh ___ in 5 weeks. It's really motivating for me to see that number go down on my good days and it makes me want to stay on track when I have "cheat days" and the hypothetical number goes up.
    I hear you.... We always had huge meals and guests for dinner and on the weekends. Luckily, everyone in my family except my sister really watches what they eat, portion-wise now. We've always eaten healthy, but we ate A LOT! Good for you for sticking to your home brought lunches! I have always taken my lunch to work, but yeah, it's nice if everyone eats in the lounge. If they're going out to eat, then it can be a slow and maybe lonely lunch lol.
    Thanks for telling me how that app works. I may have to check it out. I have never heard of it. I'll look for it on my iPhone.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12