Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beauty Obsessors Anonymous

1. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by heathermnrd View Post
    I've used just that palette, i have to be at work at 530 am so its quick and easy...i tend to do this look

sometimes id add lorac 3D luster over the lid to give it a little sparkle too
    I bookmarked it to watch it later!

2. Regular Member
    Iv had make up since I was 3 for modeling - always felt like such a grown up lol.
    I spend so much money on make up, pretty sure I have the whole collection of Dior and Chanel. Brought some random hello kitty bc it was cute when I was in Japan.
    I am tempted to put it on my puppie. She white it would show up great.
    But a mineral and bb girl for the days I can't be bothered gives me a nice glow. Have you ladies heard of nude by nature? It's a NZ brand it makes you look like you have been airbrushed. I miss it everyday
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Blondie* View Post
    Have you tried Inglot shadows yet?? you can make your own palettes and the pigmentation is amazing!
    Omg, I just found Inglot. LOVE them. I will be buying for my kit asap. My kit is so huge. I have a large Thirty One Gifts bag I use as my makeup bag and it is too small already.

But by far and away my favorite brand is Illamasqua. I bought a package deal from sephora at christmas time that has a nice sample of various products (I had nail polish of my own before) and fell in love with the entire line. It was meant for my kit but I kept it for myself.

Speaking of Imats, I will be attending on the east coast hopefully next year.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123