Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Beauty Obsessors Anonymous

1. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Advertisements
    I'm probably not as much obsessed about it as you

But I do love my Urban Decay eye shadow pallette!

I loved your FB post today too btw

2. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FertileMertile. View Post
    So jealous. DH would kill me if I made him go.
    Haha he is only agreeing because I told him I would go to Comic Con next year.
  3. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    I'm probably not as much obsessed about it as you

But I do love my Urban Decay eye shadow pallette!

I loved your FB post today too btw
    I bought more stuff today. I picked up the UD naked basics palette.

Quote Originally Posted by lyniece005 View Post
    Haha he is only agreeing because I told him I would go to Comic Con next year.

4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I had a huge makeup obsession when I was in high school. My sister started working at Sephora when I was a sophomore so my makeup collection grew to the overstock of "sample" items.

I became obsessed with eyeshadow- and when I say obsessed, I would spend hours doing different color combinations, using stickers to create designs, practicing writing on my eyelids (which was always a mess). I went to a private school and surprisingly never got in trouble for my outlandish eye makeup. Once I got to college, I calmed it down- mostly because I didn't want people to think I was "trying to hard". Biggest regret ever- I've become an amateur again lol.

I've recently started taking better care of myself again. So I'm into: face masks, nail polish, and lip butters (berry-brown shades, please!). OH and hair products- I recently bought Wen (I was up at 4am, saw an info-mercial and got sucked in...).
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I bought more stuff today. I picked up the UD naked basics palette.

i LOVE naked basics! its so easy to do an every day eye look with!
  6. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by L.Biebz<3 View Post
    I had a huge makeup obsession when I was in high school. My sister started working at Sephora when I was a sophomore so my makeup collection grew to the overstock of "sample" items.

I became obsessed with eyeshadow- and when I say obsessed, I would spend hours doing different color combinations, using stickers to create designs, practicing writing on my eyelids (which was always a mess). I went to a private school and surprisingly never got in trouble for my outlandish eye makeup. Once I got to college, I calmed it down- mostly because I didn't want people to think I was "trying to hard". Biggest regret ever- I've become an amateur again lol.

I've recently started taking better care of myself again. So I'm into: face masks, nail polish, and lip butters (berry-brown shades, please!). OH and hair products- I recently bought Wen (I was up at 4am, saw an info-mercial and got sucked in...).
    I never wore makeup until about a year or so ago. I'm talking no mascara, eyeshadow, nothing. So now I'm trying to learn and I'm getting very into it. I never had anyone to show me, so it's still a trial and error thing...

7. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heathermnrd View Post
    i LOVE naked basics! its so easy to do an every day eye look with!
    What do you usually use?

I'm not sure if I want to JUST use the palette or add it onto the naked palette. I'm looking up tutorials now on pinterest and youtube.

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I never wore makeup until about a year or so ago. I'm talking no mascara, eyeshadow, nothing. So now I'm trying to learn and I'm getting very into it. I never had anyone to show me, so it's still a trial and error thing...
    Trial and error was the way I learned as well. My sister was in Arizona and I was in west Texas so I knew nothing. This was also 8 years ago so I had no YouTube, Pinterest, blogs, etc. I would just take pics of posters hanging in beauty supply stores to get ideas. Oh, and look in magazines. Playing with makeup was a blast!
  9. I was a GREAT mom... until I had kids.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by L.Biebz<3 View Post
    Trial and error was the way I learned as well. My sister was in Arizona and I was in west Texas so I knew nothing. This was also 8 years ago so I had no YouTube, Pinterest, blogs, etc. I would just take pics of posters hanging in beauty supply stores to get ideas. Oh, and look in magazines. Playing with makeup was a blast!
    I've been getting better with it, and better at figuring out what works for me and what does not. I'm finally figuring out my undertones, and what colors complement my eyes. I'm finally taking better care of myself and my skin.

I love makeup. DH doesn't understand it, but just like he loves his job, this is my love.

10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

What do you usually use?

I'm not sure if I want to JUST use the palette or add it onto the naked palette. I'm looking up tutorials now on pinterest and youtube.
    I've used just that palette, i have to be at work at 530 am so its quick and easy...i tend to do this look

sometimes id add lorac 3D luster over the lid to give it a little sparkle too
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast