Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official "Vote for..." thread!

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Thumbs Up Deployed Dad for Father's Day - Please help!

Advertisements
    Hello!

I'm a military wife in the UK...my husband is in the Air Force and is currently deployed. He's almost 7 weeks through and will be back at the end of August. We've had a bit of a hard time since he's been gone. He's missed our son's 2nd birthday and our son has been admitted to hospital 3 times in the past 3 weeks with Pneumonia and other infections.

Quite understandably, my husband has been feeling a little low lately with all that has been going on so I would like to raise his spirits a bit and I could really do with all of your help! Obviously, he wont be here for father's day so I want to let him know that even though he is 8000 miles away my son and I appreciate all he does and think he's amazing!

So, here's where you come in....I nominated my husband for iCandy Dad of the Year and out of hundreds of applications, he was shortlisted to the top 10. In order for him to win, he needs the most 'likes' on Facebook. So, if you have Facebook and a few seconds spare, could you please 'like' his picture? Here's the link....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

If you feel like sharing it amongst your friends aswell then that would be great

Sorry for the long winded explanation and being quite forward with you all asking for your help...I just wanted to do something a little different and special for him while he's away....I've sent him enough sweets and biscuits already!!

Thank you so much.

xx
  2. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Hello!

I'm a military wife in the UK...my husband is in the Air Force and is currently deployed. He's almost 7 weeks through and will be back at the end of August. We've had a bit of a hard time since he's been gone. He's missed our son's 2nd birthday and our son has been admitted to hospital 3 times in the past 3 weeks with Pneumonia and other infections.

Quite understandably, my husband has been feeling a little low lately with all that has been going on so I would like to raise his spirits a bit and I could really do with all of your help! Obviously, he wont be here for father's day so I want to let him know that even though he is 8000 miles away my son and I appreciate all he does and think he's amazing!

So, here's where you come in....I nominated my husband for iCandy Dad of the Year and out of hundreds of applications, he was shortlisted to the top 10. In order for him to win, he needs the most 'likes' on Facebook. So, if you have Facebook and a few seconds spare, could you please 'like' his picture? Here's the link....

If you feel like sharing it amongst your friends aswell then that would be great

Sorry for the long winded explanation and being quite forward with you all asking for your help...I just wanted to do something a little different and special for him while he's away....I've sent him enough sweets and biscuits already!!

Thank you so much.

xx
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Thumbs Up Deployed Dad for Father's Day - Please help!

Hello!

Sorry if this is not appropriate for this forum...

Thank you so much.

xx
  4. Senior Member
    please don't post multiple threads in different forums
    If you're too proud to follow rivers, how are you ever gonna find the sea?
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Sorry, I was trying trying to reach out to as many people as possible as I know everyone wont read every forum. I'm aware this is a bit of a cheeky post but am desperate to give my hubby some good news. Sorry again! x
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gemeaves View Post
    Sorry, I was trying trying to reach out to as many people as possible as I know everyone wont read every forum. I'm aware this is a bit of a cheeky post but am desperate to give my hubby some good news. Sorry again! x
    There's a way to see multiple forums at once. 'New Posts' shows everything.

7. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Merged identical threads
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    Merged identical threads
    Wouldn't this go under the 'vote for' thread?

9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gemeaves View Post
    It's not that it's cheeky, it's against the rules of the site. Easy mistake to make when you're new though, no harm done Check out TOS again if you're unsure. I'm also from the UK

"You are platinum in a world gone grey."
  10. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkyLee View Post
    Please vote for my baby dog Cash. It would mean the world to me!

Vote - Cutest Pet Contest

Voting ends March 31st 2013!
    I love his tooth
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast