Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Regarding Games and Exchanges

1. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Regarding Games and Exchanges

Advertisements
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For game coordinators:
    A master list of people who have failed their end of the bargain has been started. Any staff member can access this list so if you are coordinating a game and would like it so you can deny those who have failed on other games just ask. Likewise if you coordinate a game and someone fails to do what it is they signed up for, you can have their name added to this list. Ideally games should be run by the staff ahead of time to make certain all is ok with it. Also if you are on the "list" you should NOT opt to run a game without speaking to a staff member. This includes ALL games such as SS, card exchange, ornament exchange and the like.

For participants:
    Sign up for these games is completely optional. PLEASE be sure, when you sign up, you will be able to follow through. Some games to have a gift with it and you will be expected to spend the appropiate amount or what not. If you sign up and an emergency comes up then let your coordinator know asap. These games are for fun and it is no fun when someone is expecting something and never recieves it. If you are busy, wont be able to follow through etc then don't sign up. No one is going to be mad if you dont sign up.

PLEASE remember that the games are optional. If you participate there is someone out there depending on you to play the game, send out your gift, send out your cards etc. In the past we have had too many people flake out on their end. Which is why the list was devised.

So. Lets have fun with the games and remember, only sign up if you are truly willing to participate

I wanted to add that there IS a master list of people who fail to follow thru. The list consists of everything from warnings, probations and bannings. Game coordinators will get this list. People have been warned time and time again to FOLLOW THRU. Its all optional to play people. So dont sign up if you dont intend to follow thru. If you flaked on a round, chances are your name is on the list period. Whether it be probation or banned.You can PM any staff member to see if you are on the list we keep and we will tell you.
    Last edited by SandyKay; 01-17-2010 at 06:46 PM.

2. I'm Only A Little Crazy
    I'm Only A Little Crazy
    I'm ready to pick back up with running SS again. I figured I'd wait another week or two and let some more time pass and things to continue to calm down and then maybe start up with another round.
  3. Proud Mommy and lovin my Airman
    Proud Mommy and lovin my Airman
    i cant wait for SS to start.
  4. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

sounds great Kara, let me know if you want the SOSsecretsis account info

5. I'm Only A Little Crazy
    I'm Only A Little Crazy
    Ya Sandy if you could send it to me that would be great. Also if you could send me the "naughty list" that would be great too. I lost the one I had when my computer crashed and I'm sure it was really outdated anyway.
  6. I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    I'm an enlisted 6-star General, Air Coast Force Guard
    Blog Entries
    Easter SS!!!! Oooooooooooo! That would be awesome!!
  7. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    Serious conversation...games are usually employed with winning hands. Well developmental games for a childs sake at least.