Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hosting a Christmas party

1. Regular Member
    Advertisements
    Yes, he will roast the turkey and make the apple pie. He also going to do most of the shopping from commissarry (the rest we will get from japanese supermarket), do the decorations, and handle the drinks. I’m happy to help, beside we broke up not because we don’t love each other. I ended the relationship because i want our future children to be raised as a catholic but he doesnt agree with infant baptism. He wants to get back together but i dont want to rush. Let’s hope they like my cooking and I don’t give them food posioning or something. Haha
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by valleygirl17 View Post
    Yes, he will roast the turkey and make the apple pie. He also going to do most of the shopping from commissarry (the rest we will get from japanese supermarket), do the decorations, and handle the drinks. I’m happy to help, beside we broke up not because we don’t love each other. I ended the relationship because i want our future children to be raised as a catholic but he doesnt agree with infant baptism. He wants to get back together but i dont want to rush. Let’s hope they like my cooking and I don’t give them food posioning or something. Haha
    I appreciate the clarification, I have been lurking, very confused as to why you would help an ex host a party lol.

I have no good advice, but I'm jealous of the travel.
  3. Regular Member
    We are working things out. This weekend I’m going to cook the same dishes for my friends minus the turkey. Thanks again for the kind advice
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Home made egg nogg. Actually something he should make in advance. Look up Alton Browns Aged Egg Nog. I usually make a gallon or so every year.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  5. Regular Member
    Noted. I will tell him, he handles the alcoholic beverages since I don’t drink. I’m going to grab a bottle of his favourite Macallan from duty free shop (it’s our little tradition whenever I visit him) , I don’t think he wants to share that bottle with his marines tho. Lol
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12