Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: How active is this site?

1. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthused Meerkat View Post
    you have me on FB so you know my life for the most part, softball with DD and work...that about covers it! I can't believe how big Scarlett is getting!! She's so precious!

2. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    you have me on FB so you know my life for the most part, softball with DD and work...that about covers it! I can't believe how big Scarlett is getting!! She's so precious!
    Scarlett is seriously my fave curly haired MSOS baby!!

We are busy here. Getting ready for Thanksgiving, which we always go to in Alabama. DH just got back from Norway. Also missing our boy at college at Texas A&M, who makes us proud daily with all hes accomplishing!
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    It's a meerkat!

Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    Life is good. Been eating way too many different flavored kitkats that a friend sent me from Japan. Really can't complain. How is life over your way?
    I got to spend a week in Japan for work a few months ago...was AWESOME!! ...and yes, brought back many KitKat flavors!!

Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    Thank you! Shes a mess...poor kid got ALL my quirks. Shell do something and I just face palm, like yep...youre definitely mine.

Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post

We are busy here. Getting ready for Thanksgiving, which we always go to in Alabama. DH just got back from Norway. Also missing our boy at college at Texas A&M, who makes us proud daily with all hes accomplishing!
    Thank you! Her curls get so knotty...I wish I knew better ways to care for them. I need get her hair cut but Ive been putting it off since she thinks Im going to get it all chopped off...yea, no...NEVER.

Were hosting Friendsgiving since I cant leave because of work...so excited to have a full house! Oh...and were trying to sell our house currently just to get out of the city a bit...its been on the market too long and now the market is slow...which sucks.

Norway sounds fun! Hoping to get to travel more next year!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post

Did you guys have a great Thanksgiving? Is you boy loving Texas A&M, from what I've seen it looks like it, but facebook hates me, sometimes all I see are MSOS friends, other times, I don't see you guys at all... silly algorithms!

I got to spend a week in Japan for work a few months ago...was AWESOME!! ...and yes, brought back many KitKat flavors!!

Thank you! Shes a mess...poor kid got ALL my quirks. Shell do something and I just face palm, like yep...youre definitely mine.

Thank you! Her curls get so knotty...I wish I knew better ways to care for them. I need get her hair cut but Ive been putting it off since she thinks Im going to get it all chopped off...yea, no...NEVER.

Were hosting Friendsgiving since I cant leave because of work...so excited to have a full house! Oh...and were trying to sell our house currently just to get out of the city a bit...its been on the market too long and now the market is slow...which sucks.

Norway sounds fun! Hoping to get to travel more next year!
    I LOVE seeing your adventures with Scarlett, her hair is my fave!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  5. Senior Member

I have curly hair. Some basic tips: Get a wide tooth comb and a "Wet" brand brush (I got mine at grocery store, but I'm sure they have it on amazon or something too). I like the one with the mix of boar bristles and regular bristles. Don't brush her hair when it's dry if you can help it. If you have to brush it, comb in the shower or brush it and then re-wet and dry. Dry it by scrunching with a hand towel. Don't rub dry. If you want, get some styling mousse and gel, put it in her hair when it's dripping wet after a bath. It helps hold the curl pattern together so it doesn't get big and fuzzy. Putting it in wet helps move it through all of the hair and doesn't make it crunchy when it's dry. And lastly, get some no-poo shampoo and conditioner. Curly hair needs more moisture and it doesn't strip away all the oils.

Additionally - I like DevaCurl products and I even go to a Deva Stylist. They're trained to cut curly hair specifically. It's probably too $$ to get a haircut for a little kid right now, but something to keep in mind for the future!

That's probably way more than you wanted but I like to help other curly haired folks because it was life changing when I finally figured it out these past few years!
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I misssssss you all! 💜💜💜
  7. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by JennyJennJenn View Post
    I misssssss you all! ������
    I miss our "adventures" on here as well! I should start posting garbage just to keep the site alive.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

8. "...now do Classical Gas"
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALil2Naughty View Post
    I miss our "adventures" on here as well! I should start posting garbage just to keep the site alive.
    You could always come and hang out in this year’s reading/ nominally “52 books” thread with me. I like knowing what other people are reading.
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by ALil2Naughty View Post
    Dooooo it!!!! Haha! 💜💜💜
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456