Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How active is this site?

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Love7 View Post
    Do people even come here for advice related to military anymore? haha, its been so long since I've seen that. You got savage MilSpouse FB groups for that now
    Savage MILSOs actually never approved my FB request!

Quote Originally Posted by Love7 View Post
    hahah, I stay away from those FB pages!! I don't like the negativity haha, but I have a few friends who are on and tell me things from time to time. I guess they are called "SAVAGE" for a reason LOL
    They make for good late night reading.

2. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Tojai View Post
    I know this is true and I hate it lol. I know facebook and reddit are popular but I really like reading conversations in chronological order so ... yeah. I do wish it was more active here but I should probably post more too.
    I haaaaaaaaaaate Reddit. I cannot deal with that format. I know a lot of people love it but I just can't.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSisterWife View Post
    I haaaaaaaaaaate Reddit. I cannot deal with that format. I know a lot of people love it but I just can't.
    I don't even know what Reddit is. LOL

To the original post - meh, like others have said FB has probably taken away from a lot of message boards. I went back through some of my old threads/posts and saw a lot of usernames had accounts closed as well.
  4. Senior Member
    I didn't like it at first either, but after awhile I started enjoying it. Haven't been active in a minute though.
  5. Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

It's helpful for some things but I realllyyy hate nested conversations and I've never gotten over that, even back in the day before reddit I always preferred reading things in order. I would never try to be active and post though, it's just too much for me.
  6. Senior Member
    I like to search Reddit posts on Pinterest because I can't understand Reddit itself
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234