Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camping

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    I'm totally the worst and got super busy last night (sorry Tuesday bar crawl called ). I love seeing the different reactions to camping. I don't think REI ships to Canada, and even if they did the taxes wouldn't be worth it womp womp.
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNTrish View Post
    I'm totally the worst and got super busy last night (sorry Tuesday bar crawl called ). I love seeing the different reactions to camping. I don't think REI ships to Canada, and even if they did the taxes wouldn't be worth it womp womp.
    I love REI! We don’t have one here but when I was in Boise last month I went to one just for the hell of it lol. It’s just a good vibe in there, like going to target. I need nothing and want everything.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I love REI! We don’t have one here but when I was in Boise last month I went to one just for the hell of it lol. It’s just a good vibe in there, like going to target. I need nothing and want everything.
    We have a store called MEC and it's basically the same thing and I want.it.all.
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I used to love camping. Typically bike camping, ie if I can't carry it on my bike, or it's too heavy, it doesn't come. But I also like car camping because I love cooking out.
    Just bought an old used RV, 34 foot, 20 years old. But looks like I'm never going to get a chance to use it.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    My dividends each year are ridiculous because I buy so much stuff I just want. REI is my guilty pleasure.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12