Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: 06/11/18 - It's a new week: Any big plans?

1. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme

06/11/18 - It's a new week: Any big plans?

Advertisements
    Same ol' same ol' here. Homework assignments, doctor appointments, and keeping the home fires burning.

What about yourselves?

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  2. Senior Member
    Work, softball, and then I'm going to see the Incredibles on Friday. I'm so excited for that movie! I'm not sure what the weekend holds. Hopefully it will quit raining so I can go to the beach

3. Moderator

My son’s girlfriend is in town for a couple of days from Georgia. We’ve been hanging out, showing her local stuff here. DH just started back to work, after recruiting for 3.5years, so getting used to his new schedule.

Otherwise, just hanging out, enjoying summer! Super stoked to be in the same town as our best friends. Might hit up the beach or take the boat out this weekend.
  4. "...now do Classical Gas"
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    As long as this week is less of a garbage fire than last week, I’ll be content.
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  5. Senior Member
    Going to try to have a baby. Due date is this Friday. Give me all the labor dust.
  6. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Might take the kids to the splash pad today if I can scrape enough change up. I keep waiting for dh to come in and tell me he's AC again. He's been RC for a while. . Other than that, not much going on here.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

7. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    We have the Capitals victory parade today since they won the Stanley Cup last week! Work told us we could telework which I'm opting to do so I don't get stuck in the crazy parade crowds so I'll be watching the parade on tv while working in my jammies. Taking my new puppy to the vet on Thursday for his next round of shots. Going to see one of my favorite bands, Houndmouth, play on Sunday so I'm really freaking stoked for that since this will be my first time seeing them live!
    Last edited by brahette; 06-12-2018 at 05:54 AM.
    ~Becca~

8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'm going to see my friends new baby today!! On Saturday DB has duty and my mom is coming to hangout with me in CT so that'll be nice!
  9. Senior Member
    My sister's graduation party is this weekend, and I have no desire to stay at either my parent's house or Hub's parents house, and I'm hoping somehow someone will invent teleportation sometime between now and then.

First therapy appointment Wednesday, which of course is the one day at work that people are scheduling a whole bunch of other shenanigans.
    I live dangerously - I drink whiskey while knitting.