Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: At least now we know.

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    Please don't leave! So many people on here aren't affiliated with the military anymore, but you never know when you will have some great advice for someone in a similar situation.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by missinghim View Post
    Please don't leave! So many people on here aren't affiliated with the military anymore, but you never know when you will have some great advice for someone in a similar situation.
    I'm not planning on going anywhere! Ya'll keep me too sane, lol.

Like when today his mother decided to harass me via text of why I'm not flying out to Rhode Island for a week right now. Because, you know, it's not like I have a job or anything. *throws hands in air* I'll just sit here and be a heathen or whatever it is when you don't fly across the country after 2 weeks to see your husband when he'll be home in a month.
    I live dangerously - I drink whiskey while knitting.
  3. Senior Member
    Hub's XO confirmed today that he should be home within 2 weeks! Yay!

So MIL is going to have to cancel some airline tickets & hotel reservations that she made after both Hubs and I telling her not to waste the money on a trip out there, because Hubs isn't going to be there when she planned the trip. Or maybe she'll just go and hang out on base, since she's Navy, yo, and can do that. Whatever makes her happy in life!
    I live dangerously - I drink whiskey while knitting.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12