Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet Lewis! *pics*

1. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Advertisements
    I am really impressed with how well he is doing for only being with us a few days!

He has destroyed most of Ella's toys already... Any suggestions for strong, durable puppy toys? We have a few Kong balls that are doing well. Anything else?

life's a party, rock your body
  2. Senior Member
    Lewis is adorable! and I love the name.

I also have an Ella

My dogs always destroy everything even the "indestructible" toys - however we have one rope toy with a monkey on each end and that is the only toy that has really survived and the dogs play with it together and with my kids and with me (the monkey squeak too) it's pretty cute and so far has lasted a couple years (often squeaker toys are destroyed almost immediately in our house) I don't remember where we got it though
  3. Moderator

Lewis is a dreamboat! I love him!!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rayfinkle View Post
    I am really impressed with how well he is doing for only being with us a few days!

He has destroyed most of Ella's toys already... Any suggestions for strong, durable puppy toys? We have a few Kong balls that are doing well. Anything else?
    The holee roller is Finns favorite thing in the world, and since we got Clementine and she destroys everything within minutes, I can vouch for the quality because I’ve only had to buy like three of them in the past few years lol. They also do well with those long raccoon and Fox things that don’t have stuffing.
  5. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    The holee roller is Finns favorite thing in the world, and since we got Clementine and she destroys everything within minutes, I can vouch for the quality because I’ve only had to buy like three of them in the past few years lol. They also do well with those long raccoon and Fox things that don’t have stuffing.
    We had one of those before! I'll have to look into another one.

Ella's favorite toy recently has been the stuffed Kong bear that has rope inside. She chews on it but hardly destroys it.
    Lewis killed it the night we got him. He has also killed a duck, another bear, multiple balls and basically every toy Ella owns.

life's a party, rock your body
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12