Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: So What's in Store for Your 2018?

1. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme
    Lv. Percent
    77.56%

Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    This will be a big year for our family.

DH finishes recruiting duty and we move to our new duty station. At the same time recruiting is over, my oldest graduates high school.

In late spring we should find out what college or military academy he will attend, which is beyond nerve wracking.

This is also my middle childís last year of middle school, so high school in the fall. The littlest will finish third grade too.

Iím just going to hold on and try to enjoy the ride. Lots of changes coming, which is exciting.
    I will keep my fingers crossed that he gets into his number one choice. Any would be amazing though and I bet he will excel wherever he attends. He's not even my son and I'm proud of him. So exciting, I can't wait to see what all happens for you guys.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
  2. La vie boheme
    La vie boheme
    Lv. Percent
    77.56%

This year is currently full of so many uncertainties for us. I'm rooting for the best and focusing on all the amazing things happening this year.

DH will finally return from WOBAC just in time to leave on a deployment two weeks later. We have no clue how long it will last other than somewhere into 2019.

Evan (DS3) starts kindergarten.

DS2(Ryley) and Evan are being redistricted to a brand new school. So we applied to a local AIG/G&T magnet school and we get those results next month. Fingers crossed they get in.

Christian (DS1) starts driving.

DH and I celebrate our tenth year of marriage.

I'm ready to go back to school and continue on the path to achieving my LPCs. It's quite daunting though, I have no clue where to start with the process after being out of school for so long. I may just start with a Spanish immersion course in order to get my feet wet. That's something that has been on my list for years now.

Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth. - 1 John 3:18
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234