Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I love hearing how people met!

1. Regular Member

Jump for Joy I love hearing how people met!

Advertisements
    tell me about how you and your DB met!!
  2. Regular Member
    My DB and i met in high school in a cafateria lunch line! I had just moved there and it was my senior year. i asked my friend at the time how much the french fries were she didnt know so my DB turned around and told me(: He was such a sweet amazingly handsome guy and i think he stole my heart there(: we automatically clicked and a few weeks down the road we started dating(: its been a year and a half now and im SO in live with him(:
  3. Banned
    Banned
    My Husband and I met on myspace in 2006. We started talking online in June 2006, on the phone July 2006, met in person and spent ONE weekend together in Aug 2006, and after that, I flew to his duty station and got married in October 2006 Happily married for over 4yrs now
  4. i'd trade all the money in the world for you :)
    i'd trade all the money in the world for you :)
    I use to work with at a guy at one of my jobs and i was lookin at his fb saw this cute guy on his friends so i clicked on it and i saw his birthday and i was like hey we have the same birthday he is just a year older so i message him sayin hey our birthdays are the same but ur older haha

ok so i wouldnt think i would get a reply back but he did and i said wow im surprised you did and he was like ya im not sure what made me reply but we kept talkin that way and texting for a few days then we decided to meet one night after we both got off work...i worked at cracker barrel at the time and he worked in a factory and of course he was like im gonna go home and shower while i got to stay all nasty in my uniform and of course he was gorgeous and i was like blahhh haha but we kept talking for a few more weeks and we started dating on july 3rd a couple weeks before our birthday

now he is almost done with marine bootcamp and i cant wait to see my honey again
  5. If you want to be loved, be lovable.
    If you want to be loved, be lovable.
    Hubs and I met on FB through some friends. They all insisted that'd we'd love each other but we were both like ehh... maybe sometime. We eventually added each other Dec 09 and have been together since. We got married in Sept of this year.
  6. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    When: August 31, 2010
    Where: The vet clinic I was working at
    First Impressions: I thought he was really cute and very funny
    Other parts of the tale:
    Well he had to sit in the waiting room while his dog was being worked on and we talking for like an hour while he was waiting and I laughed like the whole time! Then his dog was done and I rang him and up and he started to leave, secretly I was really disappointed because he didn't ask for my number, and he got to the door turned around came back and with a little smile on his face and said, "I'd hate myself if I walked out of here without your number" so I gave him my number and we've been pretty much inseperable since then....

( there was another thread like this posted yesterday)

7. Dreams come true... I am living mine
    Dreams come true... I am living mine
    DB and I met 8 years ago while we were both visiting friends... long story short I sorta-dated one of his friends for about a week or so but he was not over his ex so we broke up and the friend gave DB my number... he called and the rest is history
    DREAMS CAN COME TRUE
  8. Im kind of a big deal
    Im kind of a big deal
    (this all happened maybe 2, 3 years ago)
    I met mine through his ex girlfriend actually! All she did was talk and talk about him. She kept saying "andi...oh you'd love him like i do! he is the coolest, sweetest, funniest guy in the world!" She gave him my number on a monday morning and by that night, we were talking on the phone! Well, one day when i was on vacation in North Carolina visiting a friend at Fort Bragg, (by this time, they were no longer seeing one another and she had turned into crazy, physco b*tch!) he had called and said he was also near there visiting a friend. We met up for something to eat, talked for 6 hours and have been talking ever since.
    We started out as friends is all...like we would just tease one another, joke around and mostly watch football games on TV together via phone calls haha
    It wasnt until the conversations started becoming more and more flirty and longer..thats when i knew i had fallen for him!
    It was about a week or so after that was when he told me that he was only being my friend because he thought thats all i wanted...obviously it wasnt. So thats when i told him i had started to like him alot more than a friend. And he told me the same night he liked me more than a friend and that he had loved me from the first lunch date when he had me laughing so hard, iced tea snorted out my nose and i wasnt the least bit embarassed!
    It was the week he deployed was when we finally said the big "i love you" to one another. I actually cried when he told me! lol i was SO nervous i was the only one who felt that way...thankfully not!
    Missing my Marine!!! You had me at Oorah baby!

"Let's dont say goodbye. I hate the way it sounds. So if you dont mind. Let's just say for now...Ill see you when i see you"
  9. Senior Member
    bar
  10. Travel Junkie
    Travel Junkie
    I wish it were more exciting, but we met online.... wrote to each other for a couple months and then had our first date.
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast