Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sending Red Cross Messages

1. Regular Member
    Advertisements
    Never thought I would need this but thanks for posting it. Tonight my neighbors son was admited to the PICU and we needed to send a Red Cross Message to her husband in Iraq. The number was not on any handouts we were given at all the deployment stuff.

Thanks ladies, you are awesome.

M
  2. Senior Member
    I would love to volunteer but can't with grad school and our wedding coming up in a month. But you bet your a** I'll be looking into volunteering this summer.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by MegSmth View Post
    Never thought I would need this but thanks for posting it. Tonight my neighbors son was admited to the PICU and we needed to send a Red Cross Message to her husband in Iraq. The number was not on any handouts we were given at all the deployment stuff.

Thanks ladies, you are awesome.

M
    I hope he gets better soon! Sending lots of goodvibes to his family, and im glad you were able to get the info to send the dad a message!
  4. Regular Member
    Thanks, he has RSV and was complicated by already having ashma. Dad knew about it but didn't know that if things turned worse a Red Cross message woudl be needed. So it is better to get it out of the way now then when time is really crucial. I will ps on the well wishes.

M

Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post
    I hope he gets better soon! Sending lots of goodvibes to his family, and im glad you were able to get the info to send the dad a message!
  5. Senior Member
    I know I haven't been around much but please let me know if I can help at all! Did you get the message submitted alright? I'm glad this sticky helped.
  6. baileyalexus
    My husband and I are expecting our first child July 26th. I know that by going through Red Cross I can send a message stating that his child has been born and he will find out and be able to call home. Is it possible for him to come home to see the baby?
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by baileyalexus View Post
    My husband and I are expecting our first child July 26th. I know that by going through Red Cross I can send a message stating that his child has been born and he will find out and be able to call home. Is it possible for him to come home to see the baby?
    That is going to depend on if his command lets him or not. It will depend on how long they have been gone, how much times they have left, when/if he has taken R&R, how "busy" they are, and so on.
  8. Senior Member
    I am going to be going through the training in September when I get back to school I would do it now but the nearest Chapter is about 2 hours away from me

DF: You've never looked at me that way. What's that look?
    Me: You really do love me, don't you?
    DF: Amor, I just flew halfway around the world to see you. I love you more than life itself.
  9. Senior Member
    What if youre not married and pregnant???when the baby is born would the same things apply to those who are married and Pregnant?? (No not pregnant just courious)... lol
    **NO MORE TICKER**
    [/url]

10. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Thanks Joelle for the Post !!!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast