Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Jamie! Carseat queen! And others with a diono carseat

1. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries

Jamie! Carseat queen! And others with a diono carseat

Advertisements
    Amazon.com: Diono RadianRXT Convertible Car Seat, Plum: Baby
    I want to get rylee a new seat I like how this one "folds" and seems smaller wide then our myride. Ill need a different seat for the plane rides since the myride might be just too big.
    Worth the money? Rylees only 30 inches now so it should last her forever rf, right?
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

2. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac N Cheese View Post
    Amazon.com: Diono RadianRXT Convertible Car Seat, Plum: Baby
    I want to get rylee a new seat I like how this one "folds" and seems smaller wide then our myride. Ill need a different seat for the plane rides since the myride might be just too big.
    Worth the money? Rylees only 30 inches now so it should last her forever rf, right?
    Yes, the radian gets a majority of kids to 4, easily, RF. It does fold up but it is a bit heavier bc of the steel reinforcement and yep, it's more narrow than the MR. You can also get the angle adjuster (approved and OK to use with the diono seats ONLY) to put it more upright when RF.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Just FYI, I've flown with the MR a bunch of times and its totally fine. It has to go FF to fit but it says that on the manual, too. I even just found a padded backpack made specifically for holding convertible seats for the next time we fly since we'll have two kids, 2 seats, and a hell of a lot of junk
  4. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    Just FYI, I've flown with the MR a bunch of times and its totally fine. It has to go FF to fit but it says that on the manual, too. I even just found a padded backpack made specifically for holding convertible seats for the next time we fly since we'll have two kids, 2 seats, and a hell of a lot of junk
    Just going off this- i think you can carry the radian like a backpack when it's folded.... i'm not 100% bc we don't fly so i never pay much attention...but i saw on amazon they have a bag you can use
  5. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    We have a back pack for carseats
    I'm fine with heavy seats since ill really only be getting on and off the plane with it.
    Now I just need to figure out when to order it And convence dh. I really want to get dyl a different seat cause I don't like how uncomfy he is in his graco.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

6. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

I'm fine with heavy seats since ill really only be getting on and off the plane with it.
    Now I just need to figure out when to order it And convence dh. I really want to get dyl a different seat cause I don't like how uncomfy he is in his graco.

poor kid!! We got the argos for Bella for her bday and I tried her out in it and she likes it but it looks uncomfy! The headwings are massive

ETA- we have the frontier 85 for jax and i really like it!!
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I had no clue those things existed until someone on a local garage sale page listed it and I went to look and it was like the angels were singing down on me Plus it was only used once for $10 so yay me! I have to find another now, though, because we're still not entirely sure if we'll buy this new one a seat in the winter when we go home to visit.
  8. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    He can't seem to stay asleep in it, it sits way too straight up.
    Hopefully if I order it in October It will get here before I got home in dec. should be able to sell my myriad here easy!
    Hey I need a good stay rear facing link/video. Ryl legs are on the back seat now so dh has started his "it's time to turn her" speeches
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

9. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

He can't seem to stay asleep in it, it sits way too straight up.
    Hopefully if I order it in October It will get here before I got home in dec. should be able to sell my myriad here easy!
    Hey I need a good stay rear facing link/video. Ryl legs are on the back seat now so dh has started his "it's time to turn her" speeches
    Why Rear-Facing Is Better: Your RF Link Guide

you can youtube crash test videos