Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Schwan's Ice Cream

1. Senior Member
    Advertisements
    I LOVE Schwanns. My Schwanns man came today to restock my smoothie packs and I had to tell him I can't get my normal order since I can no longer have gluten. He offered to deliver a new catalog next week with all the things that are gluten free circled so I can continue ordering from them. How sweet is that?!

I also grew up with Schwanns and thought it was my personal ice cream truck too! Our Schwanns guy used to keep a box of Popsicles open and he always gave me one. If I wasn't home he gave it to my mom to save for me.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    I thought that they just wanted you to taste how awesome the food is. Wrong. They get your address (obviously, in order to deliver) and then come by to chat every time they're in the area delivering, apparently. Luckily, I gave them my parents' address so I'll be rid of this problem in a couple of months.
    That's how Schwans works. They come by every 2 weeks to get your order, although you're free to tell them you don't want anything.
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    I thought that they just wanted you to taste how awesome the food is. Wrong. They get your address (obviously, in order to deliver) and then come by to chat every time they're in the area delivering, apparently. Luckily, I gave them my parents' address so I'll be rid of this problem in a couple of months.
    I don't mind them stopping by I always loved their ice cream and sorbet as a kid. I think this is going to be my new addiction.
  4. Ready to let the dogs out?
    Ready to let the dogs out?
    Blog Entries
    It's definitely worth it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123