I'm just wondering how we will get it whenever they get his W2 fixed. The final 2 months of the year are supposed to be tax-free because of where he was sent, but his unit didn't want to bother submitting any paperwork until the assignment was over (in January). So, the information wasn't there in time for his W2 to be correct. I'm just wondering, when they finally get it processed and taken care of, will the corrected W2 replace the incorrect one on MyPay, will it show up in the mail, or do I have to go in to the finance office on base (me because he's still overseas) to request one? I really just want to get our taxes filed, and it's getting to me.