Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Samsung Pay

1. Senior Member

Samsung Pay

Advertisements
    I wasnt really sure where to put this so I just chose entertainment. But has anyone used it yet? It does not work for my bank yet but I'm pretty excited to try it and interested to see how it working.
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irish85 View Post
    I wasnt really sure where to put this so I just chose entertainment. But has anyone used it yet? It does not work for my bank yet but I'm pretty excited to try it and interested to see how it working.
    I was wondering why this is "entertainment" . Maybe move it to "financial management" or "general chat".

It just doesn't look safe to me at all It seems like it would have security issues.

3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    I was wondering why this is "entertainment" . Maybe move it to "financial management" or "general chat".

It just doesn't look safe to me at all It seems like it would have security issues.

i thought phones so entainment but idk haha, ill ask to have it moved.

Thats what I was thinking too!! What if you lose you phone?!? Kind of scares me! But its cool at the same time.
  4. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

Nope nope nope nope nope.

Not this girl. I don't even use my Starbucks app anymore after my account was hacked and the hacker charged $200 worth of Starbucks to my card. I'll never have my card info saved in an app on my phone again.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    Nope nope nope nope nope.

Not this girl. I don't even use my Starbucks app anymore after my account was hacked and the hacker charged $200 worth of Starbucks to my card. I'll never have my card info saved in an app on my phone again.
    Omggg!!! Thats crazy!! Forget that idea! I rather just slide my card everytime or go to the ATM.
  6. Junior Member
    Samsung pay sets up a fake card number for one time use. Every time you use it for something it has a different card number. I am assuming if you lost your phone it would have a password in the Samsung Pay part and I would assume you would be able to wipe it out from a computer.
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveMySeabee View Post
    Samsung pay sets up a fake card number for one time use. Every time you use it for something it has a different card number. I am assuming if you lost your phone it would have a password in the Samsung Pay part and I would assume you would be able to wipe it out from a computer.
    Hmmm thaats interesting. I saw you have to use your thumb print to get into it but it still makes me nervous.