Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Reenlistment Bonus

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Reenlistment Bonus

Advertisements
    DH reenlisted for a bonus on the 3rd. About how long should it take to get to us? (We get half up front and then the rest is broken down to yearly increments).

I'm pretty sure four years ago when he also reenlisted for a bonus, it came within two weeks so probably just by posting this the payment will get posted to our account
  2. Senior Member
    Ours have always came within 10 days. But i have heard they are having a huge backup in paying our bonuses nowadays. Some girls on a group I'm in its taken a month or so. Hopefully it comes through soon.

3. "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    "If you don't like my attitude, quit talking to me"
    it is usually 7-10 business days. So I would say if you don't have it by the 18th then you can start to ask questions.

There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

It's funny you posted this because DH is waiting on his reenlistment bonus too and will probably go talk to someone tomorrow because it's been like 3 and a half weeks. I want to get all the Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving damnit . Normally it's 7-10 business days, last time it took 8 days I believe.
  5. Regular Member
    Related to the OP's post, does it tend to be clearly stated when the men/women enlist if they are going to get a bonus? We got a wish washy answer that he "might" get a bonus. That makes me a little nervous. I presume it may depend on the job he books too once he's at basic.
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Skylah View Post
    Related to the OP's post, does it tend to be clearly stated when the men/women enlist if they are going to get a bonus? We got a wish washy answer that he "might" get a bonus. That makes me a little nervous. I presume it may depend on the job he books too once he's at basic.
    Yes. It will be in the paperwork, like the actual number, and terms of that bonus.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Haha! And, like I was hoping, I post this and then this morning I check the account to see if a bill had cleared yet and I see a happy, wonderful number in the account