Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The Haunting on Hill House (possible spoilers)

  1. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,507
    #1

    The Haunting on Hill House (possible spoilers)

    Advertisements
    Just finished! Loved loved loved! Who has seen it or who is watching?!


    life's a party, rock your body
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Love7's Avatar
    Love7 is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,587

    #2
    I'm only on episode 4, but I plan to finish this week. I hate scary shows, but this one doesn't scare me that much and I kind of find it a little boring LOL. Or it just doesn't hold my attention for some reason. Does it get better as the episodes go on ?
  3. Moderator
    twistertwin's Avatar
    twistertwin is offline
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valdosta, GA
    Posts
    8,569


    #3
    Iím obsessed!! DH and I binged it before he left and I already want to watch it again. Itís so fantastically done.

    I follow all of the actors on instagram, even the littles!
  4. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,507
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Love7 View Post
    I'm only on episode 4, but I plan to finish this week. I hate scary shows, but this one doesn't scare me that much and I kind of find it a little boring LOL. Or it just doesn't hold my attention for some reason. Does it get better as the episodes go on ?
    I didn't think any of the episodes were boring! Definitely keep watching!

    Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    I’m obsessed!! DH and I binged it before he left and I already want to watch it again. It’s so fantastically done.

    I follow all of the actors on instagram, even the littles!
    I love the actors! I will have to find them on insta!


    life's a party, rock your body
  5. Moderator
    twistertwin's Avatar
    twistertwin is offline
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valdosta, GA
    Posts
    8,569


    #5
    They put up a ton of behind the scene pics, which is cool. But I love seeing Baby Luke and Baby Nellie as friends in real life. Itís too adorable.
  6. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    rayfinkle's Avatar
    rayfinkle is offline
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    18,507
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    They put up a ton of behind the scene pics, which is cool. But I love seeing Baby Luke and Baby Nellie as friends in real life. It’s too adorable.
    OMG I just watched young Nell's highlight videos on instagram. SO stinking cute!


    life's a party, rock your body

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •