Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Brother 19 *Possible Spoilers*

1. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%
    Advertisements
    Few things in the life make me happier than someone seeing their douchery come back and bite them in the butt and that's exactly what you see ALL OVER Cody's face with the Vetoad suit on

2. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%

WHO IS YOUR VOTE TO WIN??? I say if Paul wins final HOH then he's got it no questions asked, if Josh wins he will evict Paul and will win based on that move alone. I'm still Team Friendship all the way!

3. Moderator
    Lv. Percent
    63.32%

I think it'll be Josh and Paul in the final two with josh winning it. I do NOT agree with it, but have read some of the blogs.

Cody will win favorite player because Jessica is ridiculous on twitter campaigning for him.

This was the worst season ever and I'm so glad it's almost done!
  4. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Lv. Percent
    17.34%
    Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    I think it'll be Josh and Paul in the final two with josh winning it. I do NOT agree with it, but have read some of the blogs.

Cody will win favorite player because Jessica is ridiculous on twitter campaigning for him.

This was the worst season ever and I'm so glad it's almost done!
    I guess you were right on...I almost fell over when Cody won America's favorite!! Paul was robbed this season, Josh did not deserve to win but of course when it came down to Cody being the tie breaker you knew that Josh won.

5. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    Lv. Percent
    32.94%

Honestly, I find it super funny Josh won based on a bitter jury but like COME ON did Paul really think they wouldn't compare notes and figure it out? Yes strategy wise he had the game on lockdown but the way he treated some of the jurors, it ruined his social game. Which again, don't agree with but I see how he lost.

I think this whole cast was just ridiculous, bunch of mindless nitwits with terrible personalities. Jason making rape comments about Kevin's wife and the cast laughing about it was my final straw. They all played terrible social games honestly accept for Kevin so I can see why the vote for AFP got dished out to Cody too.

I hope Celeb BB is better AND that they don't bring in any vets. No BB celebs like just get C and D list celebs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123