Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Catching up on TV shows

1. Regular Member

Catching up on TV shows

Advertisements
    Currently catching up on Supernatural. I was 3 seasons behind, and now I'm on Season 11. I've been following the show since Season 2....and every year since Season 5's finale, I tell myself that I'm just going to stop watching.

I just can't. No matter how bad the writing is sometimes.

DB sometimes walks in the room and will parrot back some of the bad dialogue, and I'm like, stop that please. That's terrible lol.

Any shows people are also catching up on? I've fallen behind on so many because of real life and not having a lot of time.
  2. Regular Member
    I'm watching American Horror Story Season 2 because somehow I just skipped past it the first time. Though now that only happens late at night since the kids are home for the summer. Also watching Kukhnya, which is easier to watch with kids around because mine, at least, don't understand the dialogue.

Have never seen Supernatural.
  3. Regular Member
    Supernatural is a time suck. The first 3 seasons are good. Anything past that is debatable.

I liked American Horror Story but DB won't let me watch past Freak Show because he wants to watch in order. I've liked the first 3 seasons so far. Freak Show I just can't get in to, and I want desperately to skip it.

Really liked Season 2 of AHS though. Lots of yelling at the TV.
  4. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by myrin View Post
    Supernatural is a time suck. The first 3 seasons are good. Anything past that is debatable.

I liked American Horror Story but DB won't let me watch past Freak Show because he wants to watch in order. I've liked the first 3 seasons so far. Freak Show I just can't get in to, and I want desperately to skip it.

Really liked Season 2 of AHS though. Lots of yelling at the TV.
    We started Freak Show but we never finished. I don't suppose I'll bother started Supernatural haha.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quantico and Designated Survivor are sitting in my DVR waiting for when I have time to watch. Lately, I've been watching all the Tiny House Hunters on the DVR....and totally fantasizing about having a tiny house after the kids move out. Before this I finished up The Fosters latest season and Switched at Birth.
  6. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBnJVB3 View Post
    Quantico and Designated Survivor are sitting in my DVR waiting for when I have time to watch. Lately, I've been watching all the Tiny House Hunters on the DVR....and totally fantasizing about having a tiny house after the kids move out. Before this I finished up The Fosters latest season and Switched at Birth.
    What is Designated Survivor?? A relative texted that to me yesterday in the middle of a conversation and I honestly thought she meant herself LOL
  7. "...now do Classical Gas"
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    I'm only slightly behind (about half a series) on The Last Kingdom, but I should really get on to that again.
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by anarchamom View Post
    What is Designated Survivor?? A relative texted that to me yesterday in the middle of a conversation and I honestly thought she meant herself LOL
    Haha That is funny. It is a show about how there is an attack at the capital and how the designated survivor proceeds to get the country back on its feet and running while in the midst of such tragedy. It's pretty good, imo.
  9. Regular Member
    I am going to have to refer back to all these. I have gotten addicted to Scandal in the last week. I haven't watched TV in about 3 years, but have been having some insomnia lately. I love it, but then again I haven't seen anything else for so long I could just be out of touch.

"Well behaved women rarely make history"
  10. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBnJVB3 View Post
    Haha That is funny. It is a show about how there is an attack at the capital and how the designated survivor proceeds to get the country back on its feet and running while in the midst of such tragedy. It's pretty good, imo.
    That actually seems to have gone along nicely with the conversation we were having. Ha.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast