Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Trashy TV shows you love

1. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    YES isn't that horrifying??? I keep waiting for the my favorite murder podcast to talk about this but so far nothing. I've contemplated making a twitter just to suggest it.
    what's your fav murder podcast??? I'm an avid Lore listener but I LOOOOOOVE true crime and aside from Serial (first season not the second) I haven't found a true crime podcast I like yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitla View Post
    I freaking love jenelle. And babs. Did you ever go to Walmart to see her?

I stopped watching the first teen mom last year it got too obnoxious. Caitlyn crying, Amber sitting on her couch, Farrah's boobs.
    "Farrah's boobs"

I love both TM shows!! I've got DH into them now

2. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Update on this to say that I'm moving BACK to the same town that Jenelle from TM2 lives in. I'm so fucking excited to potentially see her around town.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    Update on this to say that I'm moving BACK to the same town that Jenelle from TM2 lives in. I'm so fucking excited to potentially see her around town.
    Wait. She lives in Wilmington?!
    I thought it was some random trashy NC town. Oh my Lord. I hope I never run into her.

4. Senior Member
    Basically anything on Bravo:
    Real Housewives of Where ever
    Vanderpump Rules
    Southern Charm (Cameron from Real World San Diego is on there... I'll OCCASIONALLY watch new seasons of the Real World)
    Below Deck and Below Deck Med

Does Game of Thrones count as trashy??

5. we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    Wait. She lives in Wilmington?!
    I thought it was some random trashy NC town. Oh my Lord. I hope I never run into her.
    She's technically from Brunswick County but she spends a lot of time in Wilmy, just bought a house with her third baby daddy, and frequents a lot of places there. If I ever ran into her I would just be amazed. Like I want to see how tall she is and how proportionate her fake boobs are as I suspect they aren't. Is that weird?
  6. Regular Member
    I like vanderpump rules, southern charm, shahs of sunset, and Chrisley knows best is my favorite. I can't stand any of the real housewives, it feels like I'm watching a bunch of petty middle-aged women going through a mid-life crisis and it's just kinda depressing lol. No offense to anyone else who likes them though.
  7. "...now do Classical Gas"
    "...now do Classical Gas"
    Basically anything on Bravo:
    Real Housewives of Where ever
    Vanderpump Rules
    Southern Charm (Cameron from Real World San Diego is on there... I'll OCCASIONALLY watch new seasons of the Real World)
    Below Deck and Below Deck Med

Does Game of Thrones count as trashy??

It has the god of tits and wine in it and we're guaranteed at least one meltdown (hello Cersei) in the coming season, so I vote yes. Game of Thrones is extravagantly beautiful, epic trash and I can't look away from it.

I've had acquaintances that have worked the charter yacht thing, and can confirm...it is slightly insane. The Kitchen Dog underground says cruise ships are even worse
    If I cannot move heaven, I will raise hell
  8. Regular Member
    Oh and I forgot Botched. I'm pretty sure that falls into the trashy category haha. It makes me terrified to ever get any plastic surgery.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    She's technically from Brunswick County but she spends a lot of time in Wilmy, just bought a house with her third baby daddy, and frequents a lot of places there. If I ever ran into her I would just be amazed. Like I want to see how tall she is and how proportionate her fake boobs are as I suspect they aren't. Is that weird?
    I bet she's small and I had no clue she was on her 3rd kid already! Last time i bothered paying attention to her she only had 2.
    Maybe we'll bump into her during your birthday weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by Matchbox View Post
    It has the god of tits and wine in it and we're guaranteed at least one meltdown (hello Cersei) in the coming season, so I vote yes. Game of Thrones is extravagantly beautiful, epic trash and I can't look away from it.

I've had acquaintances that have worked the charter yacht thing, and can confirm...it is slightly insane. The Kitchen Dog underground says cruise ships are even worse
    Those tips they get must be ah-maaaazing to put up with some of those guests.

10. we were all rooting for you
    I bet she's small and I had no clue she was on her 3rd kid already! Last time i bothered paying attention to her she only had 2.
    Maybe we'll bump into her during your birthday weekend!

Those tips they get must be ah-maaaazing to put up with some of those guests.
    If we ran into her, I'd totally invite her to join us. She'd be great at mule kicking that air hockey table.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast