Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Need to catch up!

1. Senior Member

Need to catch up!

Advertisements
    When you fall behind on a tv show, what site do you use to catch up on it? In the middle of moving last year I fell behind on Pretty Little Liars. Obviously I couldn't record the episodes in the middle of a move. By the time we got tv back the last 5 episodes recorded. I need the first 5. Netflix doesn't have season 7, Hulu only has the last 5 episodes, and the freeform website only has the last 5 episodes.

I totally forgot about catching up and didn't keep an eye out for the needed episodes on tv to record them. PLL returns in about two weeks and I need to catch up! I usually just Google for the episodes, but I'm not finding the right ones!
  2. Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Blog Entries
    Have you tried the freeform app? Also, sometimes, they do a marathon of the previous season the day before or of the new season with PLL.

ETA: Just downloaded and looked at the app, and they didn't have them I thought they might because they have entire series on there for other shows, and since that's one of or is their most popular show, it made sense for them all to be there.

Im so in love with you hunny. I know I have never felt this powerful of a love before, I have only thought it was possible for those rare lucky few. And now I think we have it. Or are we just now part of the lucky rare few? XOXO Love you hun. -DH 9/8/11
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmom View Post
    Have you tried the freeform app? Also, sometimes, they do a marathon of the previous season the day before or of the new season with PLL.

ETA: Just downloaded and looked at the app, and they didn't have them I thought they might because they have entire series on there for other shows, and since that's one of or is their most popular show, it made sense for them all to be there.
    I think I'm just gonna have to wait for the reruns before the new season. I can't find the episodes online so I don't really have another choice. Just sucks cause I wanted to watch the new episode the night it airs and not have to wait to catch up
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    They usually do reruns so that you are caught up in time for the new season to start, don't think?

I Eelizah