Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Army wives

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Army wives

Advertisements
    Has anyone watched the show? I was skeptical at first but now i can't stop watching it. I find it's the only thing helping me understand that I am not the only one going through this.
  2. Senior Member
    I used to watch it years ago. I didn't find it to be accurate in many ways but it was entertaining, at least until they got rid of all the main characters.

3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Well it's my first time being a military significant other, I don't how things are, but I think everyone is different
  4. Senior Member
    I watched it one time and knew that it was some Hollywood producer's concept of what military life is like. Like most times they were way off the mark IMO ...
  5. Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Blog Entries
    I watched it when it first came out and really liked it. It's not completely accurate, but there are plenty of real life scenarios and story lines in it for me. I loved watching it...until they got rid of almost all of the original characters.

Im so in love with you hunny. I know I have never felt this powerful of a love before, I have only thought it was possible for those rare lucky few. And now I think we have it. Or are we just now part of the lucky rare few? XOXO Love you hun. -DH 9/8/11
  6. Love never fails. ♥
    Love never fails. ♥

I watched and love it! I watched it until the very end, but like almost all TV shows I never expected it to be accurate.

7. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Last edited by Sxoxo; 09-03-2016 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Delete please
  8. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Divergent♥ View Post
    I watched and love it! I watched it until the very end, but like almost all TV shows I never expected it to be accurate.
    Lol yeah shows aren't always accurate but it's entertaining lol. I'm just started watching it two weeks ago, I'm somewhere currently on season two. I really need to get back to watching it lol
  9. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelsmom View Post
    I watched it when it first came out and really liked it. It's not completely accurate, but there are plenty of real life scenarios and story lines in it for me. I loved watching it...until they got rid of almost all of the original characters.
    I've been slacking on the show lol I just started watching it like 2 weeks ago, I'm currently on season 2 I think. I've been so busy with work. I should go back to watching it. I can't wait to see what happens later on
  10. aBr
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Sxoxo View Post
    Has anyone watched the show? I was skeptical at first but now i can't stop watching it. I find it's the only thing helping me understand that I am not the only one going through this.
    I watched it while DF was at basic (lmao thinking it would give me some insight to military life/what her life would be like moving forward). Idk, it's a drama, I liked it. If it was "normal" or accurate people wouldn't watch, so that doesn't bother me. My neighborhood isn't like Wisteria Lane but I still like Desperate Housewives.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast