Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beyoncé tho

1. Senior Member

Beyoncé tho

Advertisements
    Any one else listen to/watch Lemonade? If yes, please come talk to me about it. If not go watch/listen to it and then come talk to me!
  2. Senior Member
    I LOVED IT. What a bad bitch. I never knew I wanted to be Beyoncé but now she's goals.
  3. Senior Member

4. Moderator

All the memes and tweets totally make my life right now.

On that note, poor Rachael Ray this past weekend.
  5. Senior Member
    I kind of don't get it. They are still married and together (right?). So if you choose to stay married to the dude, then talking shit about it publicly and shaming him seems passive aggressive and petulant. If you want to bounce to the next dick, do so. Otherwise, STFU and respect the marriage you've decided to stay in, and make a good faith effort to reconcile.
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by villanelle View Post
    I kind of don't get it. They are still married and together (right?). So if you choose to stay married to the dude, then talking shit about it publicly and shaming him seems passive aggressive and petulant. If you want to bounce to the next dick, do so. Otherwise, STFU and respect the marriage you've decided to stay in, and make a good faith effort to reconcile.
    Have you watched it? I think it's weird to put your husband on blast when you're planning to stay but i like how it went through the whole process of like, suspicion, anger, sadness, deciding to work through it, etc. Idk I enjoyed the whole thing. And it's not like jay z doesn't know about the songs lol.
  7. Senior Member
    I've only seen excerpts as I'm not going to pay for it, so maybe my perception is off. Perhaps it's just the juiciest, angry bits I've seen. I just think it's weird. Of course, I don't think anyone from her camp has confirmed it is even true or based on the truth of her marriage so who knows. But if it is, it seems to me like it's whoring out marital difficulties (made worse kind of, my Jay Z's involvement, assuming he was actually okay with all of it, and not just going along because, well... how do you shut down the wife you just stepped out on?) and shitting on someone to whom you have decided to stay a partner. Even if it ends in, But I love you now baby and I forgive you, it's passive aggressive, selling your marriage woes and your partner's dignity for profit, or fiction, or maybe some combination.
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  8. Senior Member
    EDIT: Just realized it's an album not a song...

Guess that goes to show you how much I care about Beyonce
    Last edited by idratherbehiking; 04-27-2016 at 04:42 PM. Reason: thought "Lemonade' was a song

9. In vino veritas
    In vino veritas
    I dont love Beyonce so I wasnt going to spend a Saturday night in watching her video, but I did want to see it eventually. Now I cant watch it because they took it off HBO like 30 minutes after it premiered. So dumb. I am zero percent going to pay for tidal to watch/listen to that.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.VinoVet View Post
    I dont love Beyonce so I wasnt going to spend a Saturday night in watching her video, but I did want to see it eventually. Now I cant watch it because they took it off HBO like 30 minutes after it premiered. So dumb. I am zero percent going to pay for tidal to watch/listen to that.
    I watched it on fb for free. The link doesn't work but it's posted on the page Beyoncé up.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast