Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kindergarten Humor

1. Senior Member

Kindergarten Humor

Advertisements
    IT'S FRIDAY!!! Who else feels like this week went by fast?!

So on my way home from work everyday the radio station I listen to does a little skit called Kindergarten Humor. You know, those stupid but funny jokes. So here is yesterday's: What do you call a tall king?

I think I'm gonna let people try and guess first, then post the answer.

TELL ME YOUR KINDERGARTEN HUMOR JOKES!!!
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caljmw649 View Post
    IT'S FRIDAY!!! Who else feels like this week went by fast?!

So on my way home from work everyday the radio station I listen to does a little skit called Kindergarten Humor. You know, those stupid but funny jokes. So here is yesterday's: What do you call a tall king?

I think I'm gonna let people try and guess first, then post the answer.

TELL ME YOUR KINDERGARTEN HUMOR JOKES!!!
    TGIF!! I feel the exact opposite, i thought this week went by beyond slow! . I woke up Wed. and thought it was Thurs. So that threw me off. Either way I am sooo happy its only a few hours till the weekend!

Can't wait to hear the answer!

Everyone has prob heard this one before but:

What do you call a fake noodle?
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  3. Senior Member
    Don't have the answer but this week really flew by for me. I'm leaving in a little bit to fly to Boston and I had so much stuff to get done it didn't seem like I would ever get it done.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by irish85 View Post
    TGIF!! I feel the exact opposite, i thought this week went by beyond slow! . I woke up Wed. and thought it was Thurs. So that threw me off. Either way I am sooo happy its only a few hours till the weekend!

Can't wait to hear the answer!

Everyone has prob heard this one before but:

What do you call a fake noodle?
    An impasta? I hate those days you wake up and think it's a later day in the week, it's just not fair!

Quote Originally Posted by Curious_Nicole View Post
    Don't have the answer but this week really flew by for me. I'm leaving in a little bit to fly to Boston and I had so much stuff to get done it didn't seem like I would ever get it done.
    Ohhh, a nice little vacation?!

And the answer: A ruler!
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caljmw649 View Post
    An impasta? I hate those days you wake up and think it's a later day in the week, it's just not fair!

Ohhh, a nice little vacation?!

And the answer: A ruler!
    Hahahaha ..... Kind of vacation. Going with my parents and kids and I'm running the marathon Monday
  6. Senior Member
    You're flying here at the perfect time! The weather has been beautiful (last week it snowed ) and this weekend it's finally going to be warm! Perfect weather for the marathon

7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    You're flying here at the perfect time! The weather has been beautiful (last week it snowed ) and this weekend it's finally going to be warm! Perfect weather for the marathon
    I have been checking the forecast and it does look just about perfect! Way better than last year with torrential rain and 30 mph winds.
  8. Senior Member
    I have been checking the forecast and it does look just about perfect! Way better than last year with torrential rain and 30 mph winds.
    Eww that sucks. On the radio they've been saying it may be a little warm for the runners but I don't think 70 is bad at all and it sure does beat a torrential downpour

Good luck on Monday!

This is my last year living in the Boston area so I plan on spending Patriot's Day checking out all the reenactments happening in Lexington and Concord (the battle on Lexington Green and later the North Bridge that kicked off the Revolution). I'm a history nerd so I'm actually really looking forward to this weekend.

9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    Eww that sucks. On the radio they've been saying it may be a little warm for the runners but I don't think 70 is bad at all and it sure does beat a torrential downpour

Good luck on Monday!

This is my last year living in the Boston area so I plan on spending Patriot's Day checking out all the reenactments happening in Lexington and Concord (the battle on Lexington Green and later the North Bridge that kicked off the Revolution). I'm a history nerd so I'm actually really looking forward to this weekend.
    We are gonna try and do a bunch of the history stuff Sat and Sun with the kids. Honestly I would take 50 and light rain over 70 and sunny, but I'm not gonna complain. But as always I reserve the right to Thanks!
  10. Senior Member
    We are gonna try and do a bunch of the history stuff Sat and Sun with the kids. Honestly I would take 50 and light rain over 70 and sunny, but I'm not gonna complain. But as always I reserve the right to Thanks!
    There's so much happening this weekend you're going to have so much! And take them to the aquarium, I was there last weekend and I LOVED it! They have seals and tiny penguins

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast