Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Divergent Series (Spoilers, maybe?)

  1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    JennyJennJenn's Avatar
    JennyJennJenn is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Me- NJ Him- Oklahoma
    Posts
    7,657


    #11
    Advertisements
    I didn't mind the movies so much (I haven't seen the newest yet) I kind of like the awkward terrible acting... They were awkward and weird in the books, so it kind of made sense to me, even if that wasn't really the plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  2. Regular Member
    FullofSunshine's Avatar
    FullofSunshine is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    100
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyJennJenn View Post
    I didn't mind the movies so much (I haven't seen the newest yet) I kind of like the awkward terrible acting... They were awkward and weird in the books, so it kind of made sense to me, even if that wasn't really the plan
    I agree! The only movie (so far) that I really didn't like was Insurgent. And that's really only because I'm being nit-picky!
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    JennyJennJenn's Avatar
    JennyJennJenn is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Me- NJ Him- Oklahoma
    Posts
    7,657


    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by FullofSunshine View Post
    I agree! The only movie (so far) that I really didn't like was Insurgent. And that's really only because I'm being nit-picky!
    Haha I can agree with that, there's a lot of things I would change about that one...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  4. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    airmanssweetie's Avatar
    airmanssweetie is offline
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    McChord AFB, WA
    Posts
    35,614


    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    See, I don't mind if it's somewhat different but if the ending or a major detail that changes the entire outcome of the book/series is changed, it just really frustrates me. The author wrote it that way for a reason! One example is the movie adaptation of My Sister's Keeper. They completely changed the ending and it absolutely ruined the whole thing. Even the author of the book said so!

    Oh i didnt see that movie.


    Well, I obviously dont know if they will or not, but I know Veronica Roth is working closely with the movie, or atleast, she def did in the 1st one and even gave herself a cameo in it. So if she is, she may keep it as is. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

    TBH i was really sad over the ending in the books. I don't know if I'd mind if they changed the ending... but I think for the "shocker" effect for those who didnt read the books, keeping the ending would be the best thing to do.


  5. Regular Member
    FullofSunshine's Avatar
    FullofSunshine is offline
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Tacoma, Washington
    Posts
    100
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by JennyJennJenn View Post
    Haha I can agree with that, there's a lot of things I would change about that one...
    Yes, definitely!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •