Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragging

1. Senior Member

Dragging

Advertisements
    The day is going soooo slooowwww! At least that's how it feels for me. I am so bored at work. I was looking at what the weather would be like this weekend to see if it would be warm enough to give my dog a bath. He's smelly and with the rain the back yard is all mud. When I was looking on weather.com I found this gem of a video. It seriously made me laugh, it is so cute!

https://weather.com/pets/video/bears...h-pink-balloon

What's everyone's weekend look like? Anything exciting?
    I'm going to my cousins cheer competition tomorrow. I don't get to go often as 95% of them you have to fly to. Sunday I am going to see my best friend and her boyfriend since he's home from college. Tonight is grocery shopping and cuddling with said stinky pup

I hope you enjoyed the video and have a lovely weekend!
  2. Regular Member
    That video is so adorable!
    I just got done doing about 5 hours of yard work! Cutting, trimming, burning...and more burning. Pizza with the kiddos tonight and then I work 12 hours tomorrow and 6 on Sunday. Man I really miss a mon-fri job sometimes!! Hoping to see my DB sometime this weekend as well...even if just for an hour.
    Friends of mine move this weekend so Sunday evening will be helping them unpack.
    Enjoy the cheer competition...those are so fun!!
    Cheers
  3. Senior Member
    soooo cute!! I hope the stinky pup gets a nice bath . Tonight I might be going to dinner with my sister and friend. Tmrw no plans yet, prob just do some school work and some cooking and Sunday, I am going to church and a St. Patty's day parade!
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  4. Senior Member
    I'm spending today, and most of the weekend, cleaning. My parents are visiting next week. Mom in the house=desperate panic to clean up our filth. lol
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  5. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    I'm working this weekend But at least not as much as last weekend so that's good! It'll give me more time to work on my thesis and do laundry.

I'm supposed to get sushi and mochi tomorrow but I've been bailed on twice sooooo I'm not sure it'll happen.
  6. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I've got nothing planned for this weekend (and the weather is sooo perfect), so the boredom and loneliness has already started to come on strong. The next two weekends I've got some big things going on, so that will be nice - I feel like it will be nice to take a weekend off, but then also feel like it's so wrong to wast a weekend.

And with unreliable friends...
  7. Senior Member

I have absolutely nothing planned. Don't have any friends near by since moving so I'll probably just take a couple walks and work on sorting through things I've decided aren't worth moving again in the next 2 moves (September and then again in late winter or early spring of 17). Such an exciting life
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Megtown1 View Post
    That video is so adorable!
    I just got done doing about 5 hours of yard work! Cutting, trimming, burning...and more burning. Pizza with the kiddos tonight and then I work 12 hours tomorrow and 6 on Sunday. Man I really miss a mon-fri job sometimes!! Hoping to see my DB sometime this weekend as well...even if just for an hour.
    Friends of mine move this weekend so Sunday evening will be helping them unpack.
    Enjoy the cheer competition...those are so fun!!
    Cheers
    Oh gosh, yard work. Not fun! An hour with your DB is better then nothing! The cheer competition is loud, and some of these uniforms and makeup and hairstyles are quite interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by irish85 View Post
    soooo cute!! I hope the stinky pup gets a nice bath . Tonight I might be going to dinner with my sister and friend. Tmrw no plans yet, prob just do some school work and some cooking and Sunday, I am going to church and a St. Patty's day parade!
    I'm hoping I can bathe him too! My St Patty's parade is next weekend with a friend, never been to one so that should be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by villanelle View Post
    I'm spending today, and most of the weekend, cleaning. My parents are visiting next week. Mom in the house=desperate panic to clean up our filth. lol
    Oh geez, totally agree with that! Try and enjoy the weather too, if it's nice where you are
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    I'm working this weekend But at least not as much as last weekend so that's good! It'll give me more time to work on my thesis and do laundry.

I'm supposed to get sushi and mochi tomorrow but I've been bailed on twice sooooo I'm not sure it'll happen.
    Good out on your own! Sometimes it's good to go out and spoil yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
    I've got nothing planned for this weekend (and the weather is sooo perfect), so the boredom and loneliness has already started to come on strong. The next two weekends I've got some big things going on, so that will be nice - I feel like it will be nice to take a weekend off, but then also feel like it's so wrong to wast a weekend.

And with unreliable friends...
    Good out for a nice walk! The weather is too gorgeous to spend it inside. Take some pictures of spring starting and things blooming, listen to the birds chirp. That's my favorite, to just sit outside and listen to nature
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye14 View Post
    I have absolutely nothing planned. Don't have any friends near by since moving so I'll probably just take a couple walks and work on sorting through things I've decided aren't worth moving again in the next 2 moves (September and then again in late winter or early spring of 17). Such an exciting life
    Lordy, and I thought one move was stressful! You've surely got a lot going on
  10. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

I'm such a loafer. Nothing planned this weekend except keeping the kids alive and making sure DH gets to drill on time. The exciting life of me. I'd take the kids to the park, but it's been dark and gloomy out and I don't want them to be at the park and the bottom fall out of the sky.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast