Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who, Series 9 **Warning, Spoilers!**

1. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

Doctor Who, Series 9 **Warning, Spoilers!**

Advertisements
    Wow... I can't believe there wasn't a thread for this yet.

As much as I didn't like Clara, that goodbye was just sad. Any guesses as to who the next companion will be? I hope it's River Song. I read she is going to be back on the Christmas Special.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  2. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

I skipped reading your OP because i haven't seen the latest episode.

Feel free to me.

Will come back and comment once I do!

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  3. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  4. Senior Member
    After all the hype I expected the episode to be better. It sucked pretty much just like the rest of the season has sucked. Best part is that, if I understand correctly, she is gone from the show from now on. And for that I think the show was awesome. Only for that though.
  5. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

It hasn't been as great as other seasons but I didn't think the season sucked. Also I don't get why people dislike Clara as much as they do. Obviously she's not the best companion but she has been alright to me. It would be awesome if River Song is, I agree Crystal. Excited to see her in the Christmas special.

Have to admit the end of this episode had me crying. I love the tribute to Clara on the TARDIS at the end.

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    It hasn't been as great as other seasons but I didn't think the season sucked. Also I don't get why people dislike Clara as much as they do. Obviously she's not the best companion but she has been alright to me. It would be awesome if River Song is, I agree Crystal. Excited to see her in the Christmas special.

Have to admit the end of this episode had me crying. I love the tribute to Clara on the TARDIS at the end.
    I agree this season has been a little disappointing. I liked Clara. I don't know how much she was adding at this point. When you have two people who are the same, one is not needed. She was becoming too much like him.

I want to see a couple or a guy for a change.
    There is a series of radio dramas based on former doctor's, with new companions. One of them was a history professor, a woman. Another was a young lady from the early 1900's. I would love to see a companion like that. Not someone from modern time.
    Then after a year, they need to shut the series down for a few years. Restart it again with fresh ideas, fresh writers, etc.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Did you see that they are putting the Christmas special in the theaters?

I haven't seen any of the season. I just started watching it and like it. I miss the banter of the previous Doctors though.

where can I watch it online? Any suggestions?
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  8. Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Proud mother of a baby boy...and wife of a soldier
    Blog Entries
    I really like Clara, she's been my favorite so far, and I'm pretty sure rather she likes it or not, there will be retribution for this.

I've also liked this season, but then, I'm not super into science, just like the series.

Im so in love with you hunny. I know I have never felt this powerful of a love before, I have only thought it was possible for those rare lucky few. And now I think we have it. Or are we just now part of the lucky rare few? XOXO Love you hun. -DH 9/8/11
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    "Obstinacy is a fault of temperament. Stubbornness and Intolerance of contradiction result from a special kind of Egotism, which elevates above everything else the pleasure of its own autonomous intellect, to which others must bow.: Carl von Clausewitz
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DakotaCowgirl View Post
    Did you see that they are putting the Christmas special in the theaters?

I haven't seen any of the season. I just started watching it and like it. I miss the banter of the previous Doctors though.

where can I watch it online? Any suggestions?
    The whole season? There is a website I was told about that has this season's episode. couchtuner dot la
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast