Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Jane the Virgin (Netflix Original)

  1. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #1

    Jane the Virgin (Netflix Original)

    Advertisements
    Anyone watching this new series? I was unsure at first, but it's actually sort of good.
  2. In vino veritas
    Dr.VinoVet's Avatar
    Dr.VinoVet is offline
    In vino veritas
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    14,852
    #2
    I thought it was a CW show...

    Either way, I saw the first episode and it never caught me.
  3. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.VinoVet View Post
    I thought it was a CW show...

    Either way, I saw the first episode and it never caught me.
    Oh, really? I thought I read somewhere that it was Netflix only. But I don't have cable so I could be wrong from underneath my rock

    It's weirdly amusing despite the highly improbable plot
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Love7's Avatar
    Love7 is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,618

    #4
    lol, yea it actually is a CW show and I've heard really good reviews on it, but have never given it much thought either. Maybe I'll check it out after I finish my binge on parks and rec
  5. Senior Member
    Sushi's Avatar
    Sushi is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,102

    #5
    It's on Season 2 now, I liked some of the episodes and some are boring.
  6. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    lol, yea it actually is a CW show and I've heard really good reviews on it, but have never given it much thought either. Maybe I'll check it out after I finish my binge on parks and rec
    best show everrrrrr. Where are you at!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    It's on Season 2 now, I liked some of the episodes and some are boring.
    I *just* started watching this show but I definitely agree with you.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Love7's Avatar
    Love7 is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,618

    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenMittens View Post
    best show everrrrrr. Where are you at!?
    I think I'm in the beginning of season 5? I don't know because I just constantly press "continue" and I never look at the details hahaha. IDK why it took me this long to watch it!!!! Ron is my favoriteeeeee
  8. we were all rooting for you
    KittenMittens's Avatar
    KittenMittens is offline
    we were all rooting for you
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    6,675
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    I think I'm in the beginning of season 5? I don't know because I just constantly press "continue" and I never look at the details hahaha. IDK why it took me this long to watch it!!!! Ron is my favoriteeeeee
    Ron Swanson is my hero and April Ludgate is my spirit animal.
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    Love7's Avatar
    Love7 is offline
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,618

    #9
    Ron is everything I hope to be some day
  10. Senior Member
    irish85's Avatar
    irish85 is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,732
    #10
    Never watched it but def going to check it out!
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •