Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Get Away with Murder **SPOILERS**

1. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

How to Get Away with Murder **SPOILERS**

Advertisements
    Who watched it? What did you think?!
  2. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    I watched it, actually I watched it twice because I felt like I missed things. The ending really threw me for a loop but you know it wasn't "the puppy" who did that to Analise...

3. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

I watch it!

Honestly I couldn't believe what's her face killed what's her name (gah I don't want to post specific names- spoilers because there's not a warning or whatever in the thread title lol).

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  4. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    I watch it!

Honestly I couldn't believe what's her face killed what's her name (gah I don't want to post specific names- spoilers because there's not a warning or whatever in the thread title lol).
    I fixed it because I can't not post spoilers..

OMFG I can't believe Bonnie killed Rebecca, I was like wtf, are all the people who work for Analise just fucking batshit crazy?!?!

I need to re-watch it again too because I feel like I missed a lot.

5. One does not simply Ewok into Endor

Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    I fixed it because I can't not post spoilers..

OMFG I can't believe Bonnie killed Rebecca, I was like wtf, are all the people who work for Annalise just fucking batshit crazy?!?!

I need to re-watch it again too because I feel like I missed a lot.
    Haha thanks!

RIGHT!!!

I'm going to rewatch it as well, I think.

6. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

This show seems to have that dynamic though where they cram in so many little details here and there, you'll miss something if you look away for even just a minute

These siblings/parent killers whatever give off a creepy step-sibling incestuous vibe too. And I feel like SOMETHING is going to happen between Analise and Wes.. Like why keep coddling that relationship unless you're going to have the whole "hot for teacher" thing happen? I'm just waiting for it!

7. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    Yeah, I'm still super confused about how the episode ended, and I rewatched the end a few times.

Like why was Analise in the house of the kids currently on trial that late at night with Wes? So lost.

The Bonnie thing didn't shock me nearly as much, because she always seemed a little batshit crazy to me, and obsessed with Analise.

8. One does not simply Ewok into Endor

Quote Originally Posted by amandalouwho2 View Post
    This show seems to have that dynamic though where they cram in so many little details here and there, you'll miss something if you look away for even just a minute

These siblings/parent killers whatever give off a creepy step-sibling incestuous vibe too. And I feel like SOMETHING is going to happen between Analise and Wes.. Like why keep coddling that relationship unless you're going to have the whole "hot for teacher" thing happen? I'm just waiting for it!
    The female step-sibling or whatever is from The Guild. Tinkerballa was her name and I can't not see her as that character in this show

You think Annalise and Wes are going to get together at some point? Gah I hope not.

9. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by *IGrow'EmXL* View Post
    Yeah, I'm still super confused about how the episode ended, and I rewatched the end a few times.

Like why was Analise in the house of the kids currently on trial that late at night with Wes? So lost.

The Bonnie thing didn't shock me nearly as much, because she always seemed a little batshit crazy to me, and obsessed with Analise.
    She is really obsessed with staying loyal to Analise so while it was shocking at first, after it sunk in I can't say I was AS surprised as I initially was. She really is just so crazy and seems off her kilter a bit.

I want to know wtf she was doing at the house that late too but I guess we won't know until the very end of this season most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    The female step-sibling or whatever is from The Guild. Tinkerballa was her name and I can't not see her as that character in this show

You think Annalise and Wes are going to get together at some point? Gah I hope not.
    I totally feel like this is where it's heading but I could be wrong, I just feel like Analise has this thing for hooking up with people she needs something from.

10. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

Yeah, Bonnie was shocking and of course, what's his name killing the dead girl.. ahhhhhhhh...

I was thinking of the hook up thing too with Wes , eek! So glad I wasn't the only one!!!

I def DEF want to know wtf happened to Analise in that house and as to why she's shot!!!!!!!! What a way to end things, right?
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast