Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dancing w/ the Stars! New Season

1. Team Rocket
    Team Rocket

Dancing w/ the Stars! New Season

Advertisements
    So I don't usually watch this show but I started and I'm hooked.

Bindi is the cutest!
    And.... are Paula Deen and Gary Busey usually that...odd? Or was it just nerves on the show? I'm talking about their super-weird comments.
    WiggleWiggle~ is my Wifey
  2. Senior Member

Oh Gary Busey is STRANGE!!! I remember watching him on The Apprentice and Celebrity Wife Swap.
  3. Senior Member

Poor Chaka Khan...she just completely forgot everything.

At least when she goes I won't have to listen to DH sing her song every time he sees her. Annoying.
  4. Senior Member
    I voted for nick carter!

I dont usually watch it either but I like this season.
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  5. i request the highest of fives!
    i request the highest of fives!
    i have never watched this thing and will be totally embarrassed to do so, but i really want to ogle over nick carter millennia child, sorry not sorry.
  6. Senior Member
    So obsessed with this show. I was so happy to see Louis Van Amstel back but I'm not a Paula Deen fan.
    Julianne Hough looked gorgeous!
    Gary Busey is so random. I love it. Whenever I've seen him interview, he's always that strange I hope they keep him on a while.

Buuuut I'm a Witney Carson fan! #TeamWitney my vote is for Witney and her partner. Had never heard of him.
  7. Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    Gary Busey has a lot going on. Among other things, he has a brain injury (motorbike, 1988). My DH and I went back and forth about his drug use, but I'm sure that's part of it as well. I just don't feel particularly good snarking on him because he shows lots of symptoms that I see as TBI-related.

(As does the jockey have TBI, but he pointed out that really affects his memory.) He's one of the reasons I'm watching.

Bindi's face is AWESOME - she is so expressive I was just enchanted.

Witney's partner is the terrorism "hero." (I don't like the way DWTS overplays military service, but I also understand the justification - which is the reason for the quotes.) He was great for a non-entity who has been catapulted into the spotlight. I'm looking forward to watching his "journey."
  8. Regular Member
    I love watching this show! I have watched it for several years, mostly because my grandma loved it and it was something we would watch together or watch separately and then talk about.

I agree that Bindi is so cute!
  9. Navy Wife Extraordinaire
    Navy Wife Extraordinaire

I love this show! I started watching 2 seasons ago and now I really look forward to when its on. I love Bindi, Nick Carter, and the hero from the train in France (forgot his name).
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeam View Post
    Gary Busey has a lot going on. Among other things, he has a brain injury (motorbike, 1988). My DH and I went back and forth about his drug use, but I'm sure that's part of it as well. I just don't feel particularly good snarking on him because he shows lots of symptoms that I see as TBI-related.

(As does the jockey have TBI, but he pointed out that really affects his memory.) He's one of the reasons I'm watching.

Bindi's face is AWESOME - she is so expressive I was just enchanted.

Witney's partner is the terrorism "hero." (I don't like the way DWTS overplays military service, but I also understand the justification - which is the reason for the quotes.) He was great for a non-entity who has been catapulted into the spotlight. I'm looking forward to watching his "journey."
    I had no idea about Gary Busey and a motorbike incident

I just googled Witneys partner (Carlos Pena Vega) and he's a singer and actor. Alek Skarlatos is Lindsay Arnold's partner.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast