Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: The new Apple music thing

1. Moooooo!!
    Moooooo!!

The new Apple music thing

Advertisements
    Has anyone else signed up for the three month trial? I really didn't think I would like it, but this is the best thing ever!

If you have signed up for the trial, do you think you'll keep it after the trial is up? I'm trying to decide if I think $10 a month is worth it. So far, I'm thinking yes.
  2. Senior Member
    I hate it. The quality sucks in my car which is the primary place I listen to music, and it takes forever for songs to start playing. I was really hoping I would like it because I want to be able to listen to Taylor Swift but I'm sticking with spotify. I need to cancel my trial lol I'm not paying for that garbage. Love spotify though, I happily pay $10 a month for that.
  3. Moooooo!!
    Moooooo!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I hate it. The quality sucks in my car which is the primary place I listen to music, and it takes forever for songs to start playing. I was really hoping I would like it because I want to be able to listen to Taylor Swift but I'm sticking with spotify. I need to cancel my trial lol I'm not paying for that garbage. Love spotify though, I happily pay $10 a month for that.
    Really? What do you use to play it in your car? I just have an aux cord that plugs into my car, and it sounds so good!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SamiLynn View Post
    Really? What do you use to play it in your car? I just have an aux cord that plugs into my car, and it sounds so good!
    I use Bluetooth but it just doesn't get loud enough. It sounds great if I'm in wifi range but when I'm not it's like super quiet.
  5. Moooooo!!
    Moooooo!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I use Bluetooth but it just doesn't get loud enough. It sounds great if I'm in wifi range but when I'm not it's like super quiet.
    Well that's dumb. I wonder what causes the sound quality to change.
  6. Senior Member
    Rather just listen to the radio for free honestly. And that doesn't use up my data plan either.
    I hear spotify is pretty good if you want a customizable radio app. if not i heart radio is also free and its just internet version of FM radio. I like it because I can listen to stations from Hawaii where I'm from even if I was on the mainland. Makes me less homesick lol
  7. Moooooo!!
    Moooooo!!
    Quote Originally Posted by tofuface View Post
    Rather just listen to the radio for free honestly. And that doesn't use up my data plan either.
    I hear spotify is pretty good if you want a customizable radio app. if not i heart radio is also free and its just internet version of FM radio. I like it because I can listen to stations from Hawaii where I'm from even if I was on the mainland. Makes me less homesick lol
    I use Pandora daily. The thing I like about this is that I can have the music in my library and listen to whatever song I want to whenever. It's really nice to have access to any song (that's on iTunes).
  8. Senior Member
    Use spotify!!! It's so much better!!
  9. Senior Member
    I love it and it uses data and stays WAY loud. The playlists are AMAZING