Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLL A reveal *SPOILERS*

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

PLL A reveal *SPOILERS*

Advertisements
    So we finally know who A is. What are your thoughts? Did you like it? What about the timing of the next season, how do you feel about that?

I didn't really like it that much, to be honest. I saw a fb comment with this theory and I thought it was way too far fetched to be true. I was wrong. It's super far fetched and I was really hoping to be like "ohhhh it all makes sense now", but that's not at all how I felt. I'm glad Sarah turned out to be on the A team though. I didn't like her at all and her and Emily were even worse. The 5 years later thing seems kind of weird. I was king of expecting them to reveal this season, spend next season trying to catch A/closing up loose ends, and then ending the show. I guess we'll see what happens.
    Last edited by AshleyO; 08-14-2015 at 11:21 AM.

I Eelizah
  2. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    I was happy with the twist that it was CiCi, I actually thought it was going to end up being the other girl (the one they found in the doll house with the girls). I'm glad that they finished the story and tried to tie up all the loose ends but there are a couple things that didn't add up/weren't told. (1) Who killed Mrs. D? (2) How is it that Wilden was paid off to cover up the murder of Mrs. Cavanaugh when he's only supposed to be a couple years older than Charles (CiCi) and Jason? (this one was pointed out to me by Amandalouwho)

I don't know how I feel about them jumping 5 years in the future to continue because as teenagers they were dumb with all their running around and not telling the police what was going on but as adults it'll be even more dumb especially given everything they went through as teenagers

3. Senior Member
    Over the past couple of years, I have put WAY too much time and effort into this show. I was SO dissapointed with the Reveal, and I think there is missing pieces and porbably more to be revealed later. Way too many loose ends, and it could have turned out SO much better.

I'm confused about a few things.

Still wondering who killed Mrs. D

Wren. Like, Cece was back being a patient when he was working at Radley. The liars asked him questions about Cece and he said "oh she called me and asked to see Mona." She was a patient there! I know later they were working together, but WHY?!

Also Radley, so when she was popping around and all over the TV for killing Wilden and there was a multi-state manhunt, no one at Radley was like "hey- that's Charolette/Charles/Cece!"

Mona killing Bethany Young?! That's just a terrible cop out explanation. She was way too smart and calculating to leave a dead body for someone else to bury. And then she saw Ali and helped her get out of town? Why would she not finish the job?

And wtf Sara Harvey?! Why did she run away and join Cece? I understand her friends said she was evil, but unless she was running her own A game on them, it must have been a really boring couple years. Where was she while Cece was in Paris? Where was she while Mona was A?! Nothing about that girl adds up even now. I never had any "stake" in her as a character. She was only just introduced to the show, so it was dissapointing that her character wasn't someone we had known for awhile.

I think maybe it was Wren and they changed it at the last minute. Or they filmed multiple "A" reveals and went with Cece after Wren was "exposed" by the PA or whoever did the AMA. Do we ever actually see anyone but Ali in the same shot as Cece?

I really wanted it to be Aria. I fell down the rabbit hole yesterday and it was good. I'll hold out hope that she's the next A.

If Mrs. Fields ever gets out of the basement (if there's a wine cellar, none of them will care if they're stuck there for five years, anyway), she's going to be pissed off about her water bill for sure! I mean, what is happening with them? LOL. They never showed them getting out, and now just going to fastforward for 3 years. I want to know who that was.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    I was happy with the twist that it was CiCi, I actually thought it was going to end up being the other girl (the one they found in the doll house with the girls). I'm glad that they finished the story and tried to tie up all the loose ends but there are a couple things that didn't add up/weren't told. (1) Who killed Mrs. D? (2) How is it that Wilden was paid off to cover up the murder of Mrs. Cavanaugh when he's only supposed to be a couple years older than Charles (CiCi) and Jason? (this one was pointed out to me by Amandalouwho)

I don't know how I feel about them jumping 5 years in the future to continue because as teenagers they were dumb with all their running around and not telling the police what was going on but as adults it'll be even more dumb especially given everything they went through as teenagers
    Did they not tell us? I assumed that I just missed it and I was meaning to go back and re-watch.

I Eelizah
  5. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
    Did they not tell us? I assumed that I just missed it and I was meaning to go back and re-watch.
    Not that I saw, Cici says that she went back home to see Mrs. D and when she got there she was on the ground dead already.

6. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    Over the past couple of years, I have put WAY too much time and effort into this show. I was SO dissapointed with the Reveal, and I think there is missing pieces and porbably more to be revealed later. Way too many loose ends, and it could have turned out SO much better.

I'm confused about a few things.

Still wondering who killed Mrs. D

Wren. Like, Cece was back being a patient when he was working at Radley. The liars asked him questions about Cece and he said "oh she called me and asked to see Mona." She was a patient there! I know later they were working together, but WHY?!

Also Radley, so when she was popping around and all over the TV for killing Wilden and there was a multi-state manhunt, no one at Radley was like "hey- that's Charolette/Charles/Cece!"

Mona killing Bethany Young?! That's just a terrible cop out explanation. She was way too smart and calculating to leave a dead body for someone else to bury. And then she saw Ali and helped her get out of town? Why would she not finish the job?

And wtf Sara Harvey?! Why did she run away and join Cece? I understand her friends said she was evil, but unless she was running her own A game on them, it must have been a really boring couple years. Where was she while Cece was in Paris? Where was she while Mona was A?! Nothing about that girl adds up even now. I never had any "stake" in her as a character. She was only just introduced to the show, so it was disapointing that her character wasn't someone we had known for awhile.

I think maybe it was Wren and they changed it at the last minute. Or they filmed multiple "A" reveals and went with Cece after Wren was "exposed" by the PA or whoever did the AMA. Do we ever actually see anyone but Ali in the same shot as Cece?

I really wanted it to be Aria. I fell down the rabbit hole yesterday and it was good. I'll hold out hope that she's the next A.

If Mrs. Fields ever gets out of the basement (if there's a wine cellar, none of them will care if they're stuck there for five years, anyway), she's going to be pissed off about her water bill for sure! I mean, what is happening with them? LOL. They never showed them getting out, and now just going to fastforward for 3 years. I want to know who that was.
    See now I totally walked away from the finale satisfied and you just poked holes all over my satisfaction!!

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    See now I totally walked away from the finale satisfied and you just poked holes all over my satisfaction!!

Noodles, you bring up a bunch of good points. The Mona thing was really weird. It was almost like they were like "oh shit we forgot something... just blame Mona!!!".

I Eelizah
  8. Senior Member
    Darn. Now that you quoted me, I was trying to edit the oodles of typos. LOL!

Also, Sorry. Just random thoughts
  9. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    Darn. Now that you quoted me, I was trying to edit the oodles of typos. LOL!

Also, Sorry. Just random thoughts
    payback for poking holes in my satisfaction!

10. Senior Member
    payback for poking holes in my satisfaction!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast