Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 17 LIVE FEEDS SPOILERS

1. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Big Brother 17 LIVE FEEDS SPOILERS

Advertisements
    You have been warned, we will be discussing stuff that has not aired yet, that is on the feeds.
  2. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Quote Originally Posted by Judi89 View Post
    So who watches the Spoiler pages? I checked in to find out what happened since the last show and...

James' team won BOB so he stayed HOH and Jason was dethroned. Now Jackie and Steve are on the block, but Steve won POV.

Jace is going home. He's annoying evvvveryone. I can't keep track of all the alliances, but with the amount of arguing and bitching so far I think this summer is gonna be WAY better than last year. Last year was so....tame.
  3. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Quote Originally Posted by Judi89 View Post
    So who watches the Spoiler pages? I checked in to find out what happened since the last show and...

James' team won BOB so he stayed HOH and Jason was dethroned. Now Jackie and Steve are on the block, but Steve won POV.

Jace is going home. He's annoying evvvveryone. I can't keep track of all the alliances, but with the amount of arguing and bitching so far I think this summer is gonna be WAY better than last year. Last year was so....tame.
  4. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by BraveLilToaster View Post
    I haven't checked out spoiler pages yet. I'm so behind in my spoilers. But, glad to hear it's already better than last year.

Fingers crossed that Jace does go home because I was annoyed in just two episodes of him.
  5. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm about the break into my feeds today! We went on vacation during the premiere so I caught up last night!

I love Jace and Austin's bromance but I have a feeling that people will get tired of it fast I hope they don't sucessfully backdoor Jace

I like Jason (I think that's his name) he reminds me of an old Italian lady

Who do you think is the twin?

6. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Quote Originally Posted by April Lynne View Post
    I'm about the break into my feeds today! We went on vacation during the premiere so I caught up last night!

I love Jace and Austin's bromance but I have a feeling that people will get tired of it fast I hope they don't sucessfully backdoor Jace

I like Jason (I think that's his name) he reminds me of an old Italian lady

Who do you think is the twin?
    The twin is Liz!!!
  7. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Jace is going home, Steve used the veto on himself, it's Jace and Jackie up and Jace is being a dick, flipping off cameras, he went running around streaking the other night, basically losing his shit the same way that one chick with the teal hair did at the beginning of last season I think? The one that went home first, it's like they make an ass out of themselves hoping in a last ditch effort to offer comical relief to be saved or some shit.
  8. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    The twin is Liz!!!
    Do you know for sure or is that a guess?

Jace is going home, Steve used the veto on himself, it's Jace and Jackie up and Jace is being a dick, flipping off cameras, he went running around streaking the other night, basically losing his shit the same way that one chick with the teal hair did at the beginning of last season I think? The one that went home first, it's like they make an ass out of themselves hoping in a last ditch effort to offer comical relief to be saved or some shit.
    UGH! Damn it!

9. OG Member
    OG Member
    Blog Entries
    Is all that on the feeds? Do you know when it all went down?

10. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Do you know for sure or is that a guess?

UGH! Damn it!
    Is all that on the feeds? Do you know when it all went down?

Yes it's liz for sure and yes all of this is on the feeds, no I didn't not the time, it was like 9pm bb time so midnight east coast ish when he was streaking
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast