Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 17 **Possible Spoilers**

1. I'm so much cooler online
    I'm so much cooler online

Big Brother 17 **Possible Spoilers**

Advertisements
    Anybody watching this season? Thoughts so far?

I'm kind of excited that Jeff and Jackie from Amazing Race are on this season. I'm a tad bit sad it wasn't Blair and whats her face. I would have just loved to watch their drama.

I really like Audrey. I was nervous when I read she was going to be the first Transexual on BB more for how she was going to be treated by other people in the house without them actually getting to know her. But I was really happy with how they all welcomed her with open arms.

James- I really like James so far. I love how he dresses and sounds!

Jace- Can't stand him. He's too much like Hayden. I kind of feel like they're just recycling characters.

Austin- I love Austin. Don't know why but I really like him.

And Jason.... I think that's his name. He annoyed me at first but quickly grew on me. His accent cracks me up and I love how he calls everyone Boo.

Liz and Meg bug me... But I'm not huge on super loud people that really don't have anything to say.

I am excited for this season and the fact they have so many twists. I love BOB and I'm excited for BB takeover. Not sure how I feel about the twin twist but it intrigues me!!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    This is the first time I watch BB, and its just because one of the football guys is on the show. It's so weird to see him on TV.

Since it's all new to me, I'm trying to get acquainted with the show.
  3. I'm so much cooler online
    I'm so much cooler online
    Quote Originally Posted by #luci View Post
    This is the first time I watch BB, and its just because one of the football guys is on the show. It's so weird to see him on TV.

Since it's all new to me, I'm trying to get acquainted with the show.
    Clay? I like him so far. I hope he doesn't fall for that one lady who is trying to be a puma. She just annoyed me for some reason
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Justangelyn View Post
    Clay? I like him so far. I hope he doesn't fall for that one lady who is trying to be a puma. She just annoyed me for some reason
    Haha yea, Clay. He has a gf (at least, I assume he still does) so hopefully he doesn't fall for her either.

I didn't watch last night's episode but I'll watch Sunday for sure. There are so many people on that show, I have no idea how to remember everyone.
  5. Moderator

Jace is SO annoying. He is just too much and trying way too hard. I don't have a lot of opinions about anyone else yet.

I've been watching this since season one, so I've seen the twin twist before. Kind of lame that they are doing it again as something big and new. Also, this "new" twists every week could get kind of annoying. We'll see though. BB works so hard to change stuff up that the game play gets a little lost. I love the way it used to be before the house voting together and all that nonsense.
  6. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

I didn't watch last night but I watched the first episode
    I liked Audrey. Didn't like the girl who is already lying to everyone about her profession. I don't really understand why she feels like that'll work to her advantage... Clay needs to put a shirt on. Heeey I'm throwing a football around in the rain, with no shirt on, but my friend is fully clothed.

Did I miss anything important last night?

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  7. Senior Member

Not a fan of the poker dealer at all!
  8. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

I will lose my mind if it is another season of "I gotta vote with the house" crap. I liked the season where they had oldies vs noobs and the house was divided and Shelly secretly voted with the oldies instead of noobs.

If I was on Big Brother I'd fuck with everyone, I'd vote differently just to get people paranoid and keyed up.
  9. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Big Brother 17 Blog..because you're addicted.

JFC with the alliances already!
  10. Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    Need a shoulder? My PM box is always open!
    I'm watching so fari after having skipped several summers. It just got to be too much manipulation and what-not.

I wanna know: What's different about Julie Chen? Is she just aging? Bo toxed? Or was it weird makeup? (especially on the first night) IDK what it is, but she did not look healthy. I would almost use the term gaunt, especially through the face.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast