Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Married at first sight

1. Senior Member

Married at first sight

Advertisements
    Anyone watch it?

Or am I the only nerd?
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  2. Senior Member
    I loved the first season but I haven't followed this season like I did with the first. The one couple that keeps fighting makes me sad I was hoping the "experts" wouldn't make a bad match again like they did with Vaughan and Monee (sorry if I butchered their names).

3. Super Speshil
    Super Speshil
    The point of no return. Is that a duty station?
    I really liked the first season. This one... meh. It seems all three couples aren't doing so hot, and it's nearing the end.
    Pax, Aeon
  4. Senior Member
    I didnt even know there was a first season! Shows how much I know haha, ill have to watch it!

I knoww its sad to see them all fighting! , I think Jaclyn and Ryan will make it though. The other two couples Im not sure about at all!
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  5. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

I am behind but I watch this I have like 3 episodes I need to catch up on.

I LOVE Jaclyn and Ryan so much and I don't even know why because she annoys me but I just think they mesh really well together. I really like Davina and Sean together too but I know the living situations were hard for them.

Jessica and Ryan just need to divorce already, I left off the episode where they pretty much weren't talking and it was insane how awkward and tense their relationship was and I don't see it working.

6. No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    No longer seeing where it goes, I'm in the driver's seat.
    Blog Entries
    I keep seeing this and the crazy part in the back of my mind goes "hey! We should do that!!" I want to watch it, will probably look for it online to catch up on.
  7. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    I really want to watch this but I don't have cable #cheap
  8. Senior Member

I've watched several episodes of both seasons and the whole "experiment" is intriguing to me. I wonder how the professionals match these couples up and what criteria they use (Maybe they said this on the show but I must have missed that episode). Not to mention, what gave these people the courage to do this. I think it's a great thing when it works, but it makes me sad for the couples it doesn't work out for.
  9. One does not simply Ewok into Endor
    One does not simply Ewok into Endor

What even is this.

I need to see if it's on hulu I guess

<3 Anthiea <3 KittenMittens <3
  10. I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.
    I'm not drunk, you're just blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryStrong View Post
    I've watched several episodes of both seasons and the whole "experiment" is intriguing to me. I wonder how the professionals match these couples up and what criteria they use (Maybe they said this on the show but I must have missed that episode). Not to mention, what gave these people the courage to do this. I think it's a great thing when it works, but it makes me sad for the couples it doesn't work out for.
    They kind of dived into that more extensively the first episode where they explained all the different credentials they looked at when making their matches. I know Sean and Davina have that similar childhood angst that they dealt with that the experts thought would make them stronger.

A lot of the people in the experiment too said they were tired of failed relationships one after the other and were just tired of the dating scene and wanted to find their someone that they could be with forever. It's interesting to go about it this way but I guess I get it

Quote Originally Posted by germy View Post
    What even is this.

I need to see if it's on hulu I guess
    It's a social experiment they have a show for where 4-5 experts match you with someone based on a long list of criteria and compatibility measurements and then you basically don't meet the person until your wedding day. They have you literally meet at the altar and then you get married on the spot, have a reception, go on your honeymoon and then come back home to hash it out in the real world for 6 weeks and then at the end of the 6 weeks they will evaluate the marriage the couples decide if they want to stay together or get divorced.

It's interesting for sure.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast