Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Vampire Diaries - Possible spoliers

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Vampire Diaries - Possible spoliers

Advertisements
    Alright I can't be the only one heartbroken over this episode i wish she got a better send off or something ugh... But in all seriousness how is this show going to continue on!?! I mean the story revolved around stefan, elena, and damon for 6 seasons. WTF
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    How did she leave? Did they kill her off?

I Eelizah
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyO View Post
    they "killed her" but it is TVD so she will probably make a special appearance haha (okay probably not but it would make me happy)
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by KaitieD View Post
    they "killed her" but it is TVD so she will probably make a special appearance haha (okay probably not but it would make me happy)
    Lol You're probably right. No one on that show EVER stays dead.

I Eelizah
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Lol You're probably right. No one on that show EVER stays dead.
    lol I know right?!?! basically she is in a coma with some cure in her but they still put her in a coffin because bonnie can't heal her enough so I'm like huhh??
  6. Senior Member
    Man, that finale was a tear jerker . I did think they did a really good job saying goodbye to Elena's character.

She's not actually dead. She's in a deep sleep but she's linked to Bonnie so she can't wake up until Bonnie dies of old age (or however they kill her off). Kai's evil plan was to have Damon let Bonnie die (Kai left her badly injured) in order to save Elena, but it backfired because Damon wound up saving Bonnie and killing Kai.

I *think* Nina Dobrev is done with the show. I'm sure she'll make appearances but I think she is officially off the show. That makes me sad, but I'm interested to see where the writer's go from here. I can't tell if Season 7 will be the show's last season or if there will be more (or more spin offs).

This article made me feel a little better after watching that sad episode. Vampire Diaries after Nina Dobrev: EP Julie Plec's master plan | EW.com

7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    Man, that finale was a tear jerker . I did think they did a really good job saying goodbye to Elena's character.

She's not actually dead. She's in a deep sleep but she's linked to Bonnie so she can't wake up until Bonnie dies of old age (or however they kill her off). Kai's evil plan was to have Damon let Bonnie die (Kai left her badly injured) in order to save Elena, but it backfired because Damon wound up saving Bonnie and killing Kai.

I *think* Nina Dobrev is done with the show. I'm sure she'll make appearances but I think she is officially off the show. That makes me sad, but I'm interested to see where the writer's go from here. I can't tell if Season 7 will be the show's last season or if there will be more (or more spin offs).

This article made me feel a little better after watching that sad episode. Vampire Diaries after Nina Dobrev: EP Julie Plec's master plan | EW.com
    I lost interest half way through this season, but I'll probably get around to watching the finale eventually. I'm sad to hear Kai's dead. I loved him, even when he was evil.

I Eelizah
  8. Senior Member
    I lost interest half way through this season, but I'll probably get around to watching the finale eventually. I'm sad to hear Kai's dead. I loved him, even when he was evil.
    I did too. But I just caught up and I thought the finale was reeeeaaaly good. And for some reason, I like Kai too. His story was very interesting. But I don't like Damon and Stefan's mom and I read her and the Heretics will be the focus of next season.