Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruce Jenner Interview

1. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey

Bruce Jenner Interview

Advertisements
    Anyone else watching the Bruce Jenner interview?

I'm not really a KUWTK fan or really a reality tv fan at all-- but I really appreciate the transparency and vulnerability he seems to be showing in this interview.

www.SnarkyFit.com
  2. Senior Member
    I am loving this. It's being handled so well.
  3. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    When he talked about the suicide piece, I was absolutely floored! It's a really great interview I think!

www.SnarkyFit.com
  4. Senior Member
    Everything about that was excellent. There was some criticism of Diane Sawyer over on ONTD but I feel like she was just asking questions the general public will want to know. This is pretty unfamiliar to the majority of regular people who don't spend their lives on tumblr.

His mother toward the end made me cry.
  5. Senior Member
    Did he have any answers to what sort of change he's going through? I don't mean just physically, but like, life changes?

I didn't get to watch and have to work the next two days.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  6. Senior Member
    Okay, I just watched a couple of short clips on TMZ. I've never been a K-Dash fan, and the few times I watched he never got screen time, but I was surprised at how well spoken he was. He really seemed honest in his answers.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

The interview was really well done and probably humanized the transition for a lot of people. When they showed video of the paparazzi harassing him, it broke my heart. Diane Sawyer started to get on my nerves with the number of times that she asked about his sexuality and relationships when it isn't the focus of what he was talking about and was already answered.
  8. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    Yeah, actually it was much more focussed on the life changes than the physical ones.

Hmm... I'll have to go back and look at the questions she asked. Admittedly, I listened more to his answers than her questions. He seemed to look pretty comfortable throughout the interview.

www.SnarkyFit.com
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I am so proud of him (and he has now officially said that he prefers Bruce/him, at least while presenting as a male). The courage it takes to finally speak out, knowing that your words can change the lives of others who are frightened to be who they want to be...it might just be the hormones, but I'm literally moved to tears this morning. This is a big, huge deal and the support that Bruce is receiving from so many people is just incredible.
  10. Moderator

I loved it.

I am a huge KUWTK fan. To see him be so vulnerable and honest, was just endearing to me. To speak about his marriages and his internal conflict...gosh, I just wanted to hug him. I was in tears when he was talking about the thought of suicide. I loved the interview with his kids too.

Think of how many lonely, scared people he might have helped with this interview. It's pretty amazing, in my opinion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast