Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Better Call Saul, anybody?

1. Senior Member

Better Call Saul, anybody?

Advertisements
    So I caught an episode of it the other night and it was surprisingly good!! So now I'm watching it from the beginning because apparently the season is over next week?? Anybody else watch it? It's making me REALLY want to go back and watch Breaking Bad again.
  2. Moderator

Yes!!

Dh, my son, and I watch it together. It's fantastic! I love seeing people from Breaking Bad in it. It's so cool to see the evolution of everyone.
  3. Senior Member
    I'm waiting until it goes up on netflix. I know this tarnishes my BrBa superfan status but I don't have cable
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes! great show.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  5. Ummmmm...........
    Ummmmm...........
    Blog Entries

I've been watching. Haven't watched this weeks episode yet, but over all I enjoy it.
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm surprised to hear it's a good show! I thought it would be terrible I haven't seen it yet though.
  7. Super Speshil
    Super Speshil
    The point of no return. Is that a duty station?
    Yes, yes, yes!!! DH and I are faithful watchers. Love it!
    Pax, Aeon
  8. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Yabos View Post
    I'm surprised to hear it's a good show! I thought it would be terrible I haven't seen it yet though.
    I thought the same thing. But you were wrong. Its really good.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"
  9. Senior Member
    I had such low expectations for it, honestly... but i LOVE it! I think they wrote it so well and i love seeing the back stories of Jimmy and Mike! I can't wait for them to explain how the hell Jimmy started being called Saul lol other than the quick explanation in one episode of "s'all good, man"

10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by twistertwin View Post
    Yes!!

Dh, my son, and I watch it together. It's fantastic! I love seeing people from Breaking Bad in it. It's so cool to see the evolution of everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by amandabcdefg View Post
    I had such low expectations for it, honestly... but i LOVE it! I think they wrote it so well and i love seeing the back stories of Jimmy and Mike! I can't wait for them to explain how the hell Jimmy started being called Saul lol other than the quick explanation in one episode of "s'all good, man"
    Yeah, it's really interesting!! I hope we get back stories on some other characters. His back story is breaking my heart right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yabos View Post
    That's what I thought, honestly, but I accidentally caught a couple episodes and yeah, it's actually really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I'm waiting until it goes up on netflix. I know this tarnishes my BrBa superfan status but I don't have cable
    I'm very disappointed in you right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbynormal View Post
    I've been watching. Haven't watched this weeks episode yet, but over all I enjoy it.
    Oh it was good!!