Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Mean Moms

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Mean Moms

Advertisements
    Have ya'll heard of this shit?

https://www.facebook.com/MeanMomsMovie?pnref=story

I don't know what to think because Mean Girls 2 was the shittiest excuse for a movie I've ever seen. I wanna be excited because Jennifer is my lady crushhhhh but ugh I don't know. This is playing with my emotions so harddd.
  2. Moderator

I saw something about it earlier and went searching. These are what I found but I don't know how legit any of it is. Seems it has nothing to do with Mean Girls. The concept could be hilarious, or it could be really annoying. I'm kind of back and forth about Jennifer Aniston, too.

Sandra Bullock Is Not Starring in Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Mean Moms’ | Movies, Sandra Bullock : Just Jared

Mean Moms - IMDb
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSisterWife View Post
    I saw something about it earlier and went searching. These are what I found but I don't know how legit any of it is. Seems it has nothing to do with Mean Girls. The concept could be hilarious, or it could be really annoying. I'm kind of back and forth about Jennifer Aniston, too.

Sandra Bullock Is Not Starring in Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Mean Moms’ | Movies, Sandra Bullock : Just Jared

Mean Moms - IMDb
    Yeah, when I saw someone share it on fb I was like...wut? Has to be fake. Then I saw the IMDb page and was like OH it's real?? But it tells us NOTHING
  4. Senior Member

What!? This must be a legitimate thing!! Jennifer, Sandra, and Cameron?? It'd be hilarious!!

Although Mean Girls 2 was the shittiest excuse for a movie, I agree. From what I've seen, I've never gotten more than five minutes into it. I just can't do it! I mean the first was so funny how do you follow up with THAT?
    Deployment #1: Over!

DB: feck fuck fack Me: What? DB: I can't believe I love you so damn much

Extended separation #2: Over!
  5. Senior Member
    Seems like it's half legit
    A fake poster for the upcoming New Line film “Mean Moms” that circulated on social media over the last few days suggested that Jennifer Aniston, Sandra Bullock and Cameron Diaz would star in the film.
    New Line Cinema confirmed to Variety that Aniston, who has been in talks for the film for over a year, is still attached to star. The Bullock and Diaz castings, meanwhile, are purely figments of the Internet’s imagination and are not confirmed.
    Some of the social-media posts also claimed that the film is sequel to “Mean Girls,” which was a Paramount picture, whereas “Mean Moms,” about the world of competitive parenting, is being produced by New Line Cinema. The films are, however, both based on books by parenting author Rosalind Wiseman.
    New Line is currently looking for a director, and has not announced a release date for the film.
    IMDb | ‘Mean Moms’ Fake Poster Gets One Star Right: Jennifer Aniston
  6. Senior Member
    If it's real I want Kristen Bell to be in it!!
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥