Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Ghostbusters reboot

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Ghostbusters reboot

Advertisements
    ‘Ghostbusters’ Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date | Rolling Stone

Have I missed any threads about this? I didn't see any when I did a search. Anyway, what do you guys think?? I'm really into the idea. I grew up playing Ghostbusters with my brother and cousins and I am thrilled to see a new concept of it and with women in the lead roles too!

I dig Feig. I dig all those ladies they casted. And also I dig this:

Back when the new Ghostbusters film was announced, Feig made it clear that this was a reboot and not Ghostbusters 3. "I love the first one so much, I don't want to do anything to ruin the memory of that," Feig said. "So it just felt like, let's just restart it because then we can have new dynamics. I want the technology to be even cooler. I want it to be really scary, and I want it to happen in our world today that hasn't gone through it so it's like, oh my God what's going on?"
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Its either going to bomb or be "da bomb!"
    can;t half ass something like this.
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"